"South Industry is very different" - Karthika Nair

Jayshree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

"South Industry is very different compared to the television!" - Karthika Nair

STAR Plus's upcoming show Aarambh is being talked of as Indian Television's grandest project till date and is produced by Goldie Behl and Srishti Arya. The show has roped in Karthika Nair, Rajneesh Duggal and Tanuja Mukherji in the lead roles, and is written by K.V Vijayendra Prasad, who has also written movies like Bahubali 1 & 2, and Bajrangi Bhaijaan.

Karthika, the lead actor of the show, has done a number of movies in the South and is quite established there. With Aarambh, she's making her television debut and is extremely excited for this. However, she says that the South industry is completely different for her and that it feels like home. She did her first movie in the South at the age of 16 and hasn't looked back ever since. Since her mother too is from the South industry, they've always been very warm and welcoming to her.

Due to this comfort zone, Karthika was initially apprehensive about taking up Aarambh. However, when she heard the script, she agreed immediately! Karthika will be playing Devsena on the show which focuses on the two clans - Aryans and Dravidians.

Watch Aarambh, coming soon, only on STAR Plus!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  Thank You  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃 ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   For The Informative Article ! ! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ  Look Forward To The Show  ! !  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† 

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
I've watched Karthika in movies.. 😳
Looking forward to watching her in Aarambh.. tv series! :D
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This is exciting. I'm looking forward to watching this show. 
Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail
Never saw her in those south movies which i have watched.But she is fantastic in the promo.She may be a newcomer to tv but is an experienced actress.I have full faith on her seeing her clips. She is here to rule. 
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
From the promos, she comes across as an actress who can deliver a very powerful performance. I want to see more of her.

Thank you for sharing this article.
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Looking forward to watch the show
Thanks for the article