Rajniesh Duggall Injured; Aarambh shoot stalled for 10 Days

Jayshree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

RAJNIESH DUGGALL INJURED; AARAMBH SHOOT STALLED FOR 10 DAYS

Bollywood heartthrob Rajniesh Duggall who will soon make his debut in the mainstream tell-industry with STAR Plus' upcoming show Aarambh, injured both his knees while shooting for a sequence which has resulted in 10 days of bed rest.

Rajniesh is undergoing hard core training to get into the skin of his character as Varundev which includes weight training, cross fit, martial arts and sword fighting. Recently, while shooting for a war sequence, Rajniesh fell off from 20 feet and injured both in knees.

Drowning in pain Rajniesh said, "We were shooting a very intense war sequence and I had to jump from a great height which was almost 20 feet above the ground. I somehow lost control and I landed on both my knees. Forget any physical activity, I'm unable to walk. The doctor has suggested bed rest for 10 days. I feel worse because the shoot has been called off due to my injury. I hope I recover soon and get back to doing what I love the most. "

Watch Rajniesh Duggall as Varundev on Aarambh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  Thanks  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃 ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   Wish Him Speedy Recovery ! ! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ   ! !  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† 

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ