Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

It's an engagement party even if it's in a club. Black is weird. But then I hate black so how would I know. 😆

That's interesting because I would totally wear black to these events...it looks classy 😆
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^Its more to do with the fact that in Hinduism (and in some other cultures) black as seen as a colour of mourning & usually people don't wear it for celebratory/auspicious events. These BW celebs don't seem to subscribe to all these old-fashioned views, lol. I just say that b/c I hate black. Lol
pallavi25 thumbnail

Virushka look great, such a cute couple! ❤️

Zaheer Khan And Sagarika Ghatge Are Now Officially Engaged And It Was A Snazzy Affair

After declaring their love on social media sites and flaunting the ring, Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge officially exchanged rings on Tuesday. The duo also threw a party for their closest friends including Anushka Sharma, Virat Kohli, Sachin Tendulkar and wife Anjali, Yuvraj Singh, Raveena Tandon and Anil Thadani, cricketer Rohit Sharma and wife Ritika, Mandira Bedi, Prachi Desai to name a few.

(Also read: Zaheer Khan And Sagarika Ghatge's Love Story Will Restore Your Faith In Fairytale Romance)

Sagarika

VIRAL BHAYANI

However, it wasn't just Sagarika and Zaheer who were in the spotlight but Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma, who entered the venue hand in hand that caught everyone's attention too. The love-lorn couple was too busy with their banter.

Anushka Sharma

VIRAL BHAYANI

The party definitely looked like a whole lot of fun. Here's taking a sneak peek into Zaheer and Sagarika's engagement photos. Sagarika wore a stunning olive green strapless gown while Zaheer chose a casual yet a trendy suit.

Raveena tandon

VIRAL BHAYANI

Stars

VIRAL BHAYANI

Prachi Desai

VIRAL BHAYANI

Mandira Bedi

VIRAL BHAYANI

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Beautiful!!!
NightReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just love Anushka's style. It is so effortless and fuss free. And most relatable. 😊
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -HappyBird-

This was just a party at the club ..Engagement happened 2-3 months ago

Pic of engaged Couple at the party

so beautiful! 
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
The undeniable connection between BW and cricket
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NightReader

I just love Anushka's style. It is so effortless and fuss free. And most relatable.😊

Exactly why I <3 her style too!! She's one of the best dressed in BW!