my endless love story...

_Kajal_ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi everyone๐Ÿ˜ƒ this is my first ever FF and first off all i want to confess that my writing skills and my English is too bad so please don't throw chapal  on me at๐Ÿคฃ last.

chapter 1
raj step back the blood patches on the floor that are going towards his room.eventually he reached his room and saw a beautiful lady,can't comparable to any other women in this pind  no, not only in this world but in the whole world .her eyes were like that of a princess  one of the perfect piece of gods work.Her eyes,her waist,her lips,her hands were all just perfect but this time her eyes were full of pain and tears
This woman is no other than his 'soniyoo' his preet and now his wife 'no not his wife she is only his eldest brother murderer.she snatch all his happiness his 'raman veerji' the person who he share all his pain and tears she doesn't deserve his forgiveness.
she is suffering from adverse pain like someone had forced her to walk on the beds of nails.her feet were bleeding and there is blood all around but her heart is bleeding more than her feet.she is crying not because 
of her bleeding feet but because of pain the pain in her heart 
both pain was given to her by the person whom she love the most 'raj bajwa' who hates him because of the crime she never did,the crime of killing his eldest brother.
 Raj is staring her feeling all her pain.his eyes doesn't melt but his heart does.suddenly she felt unconscious
 and was about to fall but someone's arm garbed her skinny waist.that muscular arm that she was familiar
with and yes, that touch which she can even recognize after her last breath,the touch of his husband uff 'patidev' .she tries to say some thing but fainted. 
'preet,preet' 'iss ladki ka kya karu me' he screamed with tensed voice and ran down to get first aid kit

I know it's very short and bad but i tried ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by _Kajal_ - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww well done and it's a great beginning ๐Ÿ‘
Don't worry about your writing skills, you will improve only if you keep writing so well done for starting. Huge thumbs up from my side, I will be looking forward to the next chapter. Please update soon. ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Lovely title BTW. โญ๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

_Kajal_ thumbnail
Thanks laney but I didn't feel motivated as I haven't get much replies ๐Ÿ˜ญ
laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kajal, please don't be sad. You will get more comments once you write more frequently. You got two likes, and a comment. Please be more patient and work on the next chapter. I am sure once your story moves on a bit, people will appreciate it and motivate you. Keep it up! 
Cheers 
shreya222 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey kajal...nice start๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘ loved itโค๏ธ...sorry 4 late reply as I was busy with my work.
Waiting for your next update
Tanu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow another ff ... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ it's great for the first try... I am looking forward to what happened the next๐Ÿ˜ณ
Please update soon I want to know what's happening๐Ÿ˜ƒ
_Kajal_ thumbnail
Thanks laney,shreya and tanu for apprciating my work๐Ÿ˜ณ
I will try to update tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜Š.
Tanu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Kajal_

Thanks laney but I didn't feel motivated as I haven't get much replies ๐Ÿ˜ญ

So what I get only 2-3 comments but I am still writting ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› I think you did a great job...please continue I want to know what will happen in your story... Common bring it onโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shreya222 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting... waiting... waiting
_Kajal_ thumbnail
Sorry guys can't update till Saturday exams problem you know๐Ÿ˜ญEdited by _Kajal_ - 6 years ago