Marriage track :-)

kash_111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Now whatever marriage track is going on is very boring...again Raghav is not at home...so much nonsense is being shown...Rani who hates Amit wants that he should not remarry...why after so much insult she is after him...let him go and start a new life 😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't understand rani at all she is the one who left him ask for divorce and now nautanki to me shes gone mad  and amit hes one nautanki mawali type guy 
savebookworm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All characters in this serial are mental cases.Rani gets first rank in being mental.today why did she try to hit charni the actual people she should hit are Amit andPari
kash_111 thumbnail
Now when Ammaji is ready for Amit and Charni's marriage...Kusiya is doing tapasaya so that Shivam should also remarry 😆 😆 😆
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Somehow i got the feeling that somehow charni will end married with shivam 
savebookworm thumbnail
when khusiya did pooja of dadi I laughed continuosly.It would have been much more fun if kushiya had suceeded in pulling dadi on ground. om jhulawali om shantisadanwali...
kash_111 thumbnail
Aarti is lying everyone that she is a divorcee and moreover she is also hiding the truth that she is infertile not able to conceive...so then should she marry Shivam or someone else? 😲
Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronshaan

Somehow i got the feeling that somehow charni will end married with shivam 

I hope so!!!!😳
savebookworm thumbnail
Charni being infertile is not a problem since she loves and cares for Shivam's daughter. The problem is would Shivam's accept her as his wife.It would be a big thing if instead of Amit getting married Shivam charni and Nimmi inspector get married. Then there will be much more drama.
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah gollu inspector is perfect for nimmi
but i hope they won't ruin it again like they did with "preeti - mohit " love story
i won't no 3rd champu will enter .