khushbuahmed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
hey guys ...just came across this show randomly switching channels...i am just loving it so far... actually i was a big fan of dill mill gayye...and this show reminds me of the same β€οΈ ...varun kapoor reminds me of aarmaan and sachi of ridhima...i am really liking the medical backdrop...but there are too much of back stories...and past secrets...and less of medical cases...
also i hope the pairing is decided fast...so that we can ship themmm πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
ps:i am new to the forum...hope to make a lot of friends here

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey welcome 2 the forum. πŸ˜‰
I'm enjoying the show for now SanVeer reminds me of a bit of DMG ( I loved it unto season 2). πŸ˜Š
 And yes this is more a revenge drama with a hospital as a background than a medical drama in India it's hard 2 except stuffs like Grey's Anatomy or Chicago Med even though theses shows hv romance/drama...The fact that the show focuses on each char's story is quite diff h hoping 2 c more of medical stuffs u know practical stuffs..
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello all
Hi dear
glad that u r liking guys tum mese jo bhi twitter pe ho spam all portals for Veer and SanVeer segments
Well i still want Veeragya = Veer+ Pragya
Sakkurana1623 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soumi93

Hello all

Hi dear
glad that u r liking guys tum mese jo bhi twitter pe ho spam all portals for Veer and SanVeer segments

I want swasan πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Anyways my reason to watch the show is VK only and about sanchi she looks elder than VK.
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sakkurana1623

I want swasan πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Anyways my reason to watch the show is VK only and about sanchi she looks elder than VK.

I want SwaSan as well πŸ˜†
Sakkurana1623 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveToWrite

Same pinch πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜³
khushbuahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

Hey welcome 2 the forum. πŸ˜‰

I'm enjoying the show for now SanVeer reminds me of a bit of DMG ( I loved it unto season 2). πŸ˜Š
 And yes this is more a revenge drama with a hospital as a background than a medical drama in India it's hard 2 except stuffs like Grey's Anatomy or Chicago Med even though theses shows hv romance/drama...The fact that the show focuses on each char's story is quite diff h hoping 2 c more of medical stuffs u know practical stuffs..

yaaa r8 in india we cant see more of medical stuff...but its different then saas bahu serialss...lets see how it unfolds ...thanks for the welcome dear πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Edited by khushbuahmed - 6 years ago
khushbuahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: soumi93

Hello all

Hi dear

hiii sweetyπŸ€—
yaaa i am on twitterr i am gonna do thattt πŸ˜ƒ
pragya will make an unique couple but veer is interested i miss golgappa naaa ...πŸ˜†
khushbuahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveToWrite

ungortunately i missed swaragini serial...😭
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khushbuahmed

hiii sweetyπŸ€—

yaaa i am on twitterr i am gonna do thattt πŸ˜ƒ
pragya will make an unique couple but veer is interested i miss golgappa naaa ...πŸ˜†

U r in twitter Dm me ur ID will follow You for sure
U missed Swaragini??
dn wrry will gv his scene linksπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜³