19th May - Live Update (MehRya Marriage)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Episode starts with...Mahek asks Nani can I ask something..Nani tells yes , she asks who was the police man, when Mohit comes there and she asks have you seen Shaurya, he tells yes..she runs to talk to him.. Shaurya introduce chef of the hotel to Jeevan and Ravi , Mahek comes there but Mohit stops her even Shaurya tries to meet her but Ravi and Jeevan stops him...chunri fell down from hands , Nani comes and scolds her that she can't meet him now and gives her back the chunri... Shaurya calls MAHEK and asks what's the matter, she tells Everything about the police man who was asking for the money... Shaurya tells he will look after it ...Karuna does the tilak ...and she asks a promise from him that he will always take care of her and respect her, Shaurya asks Everything is ok ?? Mahek told me that someone was asking money from you... Vicky tells I will see , commissioner has send this Munjal ..why is he asking money, Shaurya asks to bring him to me...Karuna tells no actually it's a matter of some land for that he needs money Every thing is ok...no need to worry, he hugs Karuna...later baraat starts and everyone dance in it...

Mahek gets ready, kanta gets emotional...nehal asks why are you crying..Di is going but iam still here...Mansi gets a call that baraat had arrived, Sonal and Nehal tries to put the Duppaata which Nani gave...sonal tells it's so heavy..

They get ready...and mahek comes in the banquet hall.. Shaurya was standing on the stage and he gives her a hand to come on stage , Surili aankhiyon waly song plays ...Mahek comes on stage and sits on the sofa ...and even Shaurya sits beside her ..

Munjal comes in the Marriage and sits beside Harish and asks what have you thought, Harish tells so much money isn't with me , I can give you 2 crores now ... remaining after marriage...Ravi comes and asks Munjal it looks like I have seen you some where...Munjal also tells same.. Harish asks why are you wasting time lets start the jaimala...

Mahek tries to put garland to Shaurya but he teases her...later Mohit and Vicky lifts her and she puts it..and when Shaurya tries to put they lift Mahek ...later Shaurya puts the Garland...chunri gets loosen in the process..Nani asks Swetlana to fix it...she goes and asks Nehal to look at Mahek and fix her chunri...

Nehal and Vicky perform on Le jaa Le jaa song...even Shaurya and Mahek joins them...Harsh tells Karuna that someone is bringing the money... while they are dancing chunri again comes out...Nehal tells it's too heavy give it to me I will keep it aside ..and Vicky takes it and dance with that...

WELCOME IN ADVANCE FRIENDSπŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I saw the bride and groom... 

Thanks a lot for the LU, Sham! πŸ€—
Ashiqana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Unres,I can see someone smiling while watching the episode and also while writing it tooπŸ˜›Edited by rumeyha - 6 years ago
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res! Thanks in advance Sham. Hope this Friday episode is ok. 
Omg!! I just scrolled up and saw all the pics β˜ΊοΈ I can't wait to eat lunch and devour Handsome too πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£ I need to be naughty today ladies. I am such a busy day! 

Unres a day later πŸ˜­ But!! 

Sham I love the wedding pic so much!!! Thank you!!   Isya...Handsome looks so  thank you so much for sharing. Mehek looks beautiful too! She's rocking metallic shadows whoop whoop πŸ˜‰ 

I have to laugh that the churni doesn't want to stay on Mehek πŸ€£ Mami and Nani where getting heart attacks πŸ˜† I skip through parts of the episode last night to see Handsome myself. I can't be away from him nor Mehrya πŸ˜³. I cheated I know...I always read the LU first then watch but I couldn't resist after seeing the pics yesterday. Sorry!  

Now to the inspector...Handsome this is one time I don't mind you don't find out anything! 

I can't tell you all how happy I was to see Vicky and Nehal dancing together while skipping through for Mehrya scenes πŸ€—  I was like go Cutie Pie! *happy dance* πŸ˜† 

Final thoughts...I really like that Mehek communicated to Shaurya about what she overheard πŸ‘ Mehrya keeps on growing as a couple πŸ€—❀️ The episode was so Mehryalicious!  β˜ΊοΈ They looked stunning as usual. Handsome looked way nicer than in the first wedding πŸ˜³  Sham and Isya thank you sooo much for the caps! They were 

Edited by melissaR - 6 years ago
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Let's see in 5 mins if they complete the marriage πŸ˜† Thank you Sham for the update.Edited by Harmony10 - 6 years ago
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for update sham my dish is not working
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SK Looking too handsome in his red bridal attire n Mahek too beautiful.⭐️😳
N it was gud to c Vicky Nehal color coordinated n dance on bole chooriyan n then Mahek Shauryaa dance on that.😳
Shaadi aaj hogi ya on Monday still confusedπŸ˜•
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Vicky is dancing with chunri on Awain awain lut lut gya song... Swetlana comes on the floor...Jeevan comes and takes Mahek and Shaurya...Mahek asks where is my chunri... Swetlana brings and puts it on her...and she leaves ...and Nani and Swetlana gets happy...Mahek enters the Mandaap... Shaurya is standing there 
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Sham for the LU n Isya for the pics. They r indeed looking like a royal couple. 
Manoyana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Shams! You are a lifesavers, πŸ€—