shinesss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi Friends... ๐Ÿ˜Š
I always watch new shows and then decides later to continue or not...
So with this Savitri Devi college/hospitals...For time being, liking the show.

All senior actors are great!! But can you guys tell me who are the gonna be couples of  this show??
Is it Pragya-Veer or Saachi-Veer or Saachi-Kabir or the worst, a Triangle. I hate Triangles... ๐Ÿ˜ก

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We r also clueless...lets see
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Initially it was supposed to hv a love triangle with Kabir-Sanchi-Veer when Varun was approached for the show...let's c now that they added additional characters. But then there are Pragya - Esha - Ria...gosh ๐Ÿ˜†
I  guess end of game will be SanVeer as they had 2 promos together others let's wait & watch...
Edited by rishani77 - 6 years ago
Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Although  sanchi looks good with  both. ..I think  most probably  it's going  to  be  sanchi veer...
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It will depend on TRP honestly๐Ÿคฃ
jo audience ko pasand aayega vahi hoga but most of the Neha fans and Varun fans want them to pair wd each other...

Lets see...
SamW92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
It has to be Sanchi & Veer with Kabir creating a triangle. I think somehow Dr Kabir will fall for Sanchi.
smiles_uk thumbnail
Hey .. can someone tell me what this drama about ... whos out for revenge and how they all related .. thanks
rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamW92

It has to be Sanchi & Veer with Kabir creating a triangle. I think somehow Dr Kabir will fall for Sanchi.

Exactly & somehow I think there are chances for another triangle with Kabir-Pragya saying just by the camera angles of the very first 3 episodes. ๐Ÿ˜†
There are even Esha-Kabir shippers. LOL
rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiles_uk

Hey .. can someone tell me what this drama about ... whos out for revenge and how they all related .. thanks

Hey.

Basically it's a revenge drama set in a hospital Savitri Devi college & hospital. Sanchi is an intern there just like her bestirs Pragya ( daughter of a politician), Esha a wannabe model, Veer (the founder's, Dr. malhotra's son). Sanchi's mom wanted desperately her daughter to be me a doctor in the one & only Savitri Devi Hospital to defeats Dr.Malhotra. In the past her mom/father were related with Dr.Malhotra & his late wife Savitri. Seeing Sanchi's application with the name of her mother  Dr.Malhotra panicks & refuses to give her internship. Therefor Sanchi goes there with a fake family name as there was another intern with the same name of hers but Sanchi Agarwal. Dr.Veer is not in good terms with his dad, just like his sister Priya they know the real face of their step-mom Gayatri. He likes to joke around with Sanchi from the moment where he first pranked her where she ended up slapping him. There is also Dr.Kabir the best doc out there, serious type & Dr.Malhotra's protg. 
smiles_uk thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

Hey.

Basically it's a revenge drama set in a hospital Savitri Devi college & hospital. Sanchi is an intern there just like her bestirs Pragya ( daughter of a politician), Esha a wannabe model, Veer (the founder's, Dr. malhotra's son). Sanchi's mom wanted desperately her daughter to be me a doctor in the one & only Savitri Devi Hospital to defeats Dr.Malhotra. In the past her mom/father were related with Dr.Malhotra & his late wife Savitri. Seeing Sanchi's application with the name of her mother  Dr.Malhotra panicks & refuses to give her internship. Therefor Sanchi goes there with a fake family name as there was another intern with the same name of hers but Sanchi Agarwal. Dr.Veer is not in good terms with his dad, just like his sister Priya they know the real face of their step-mom Gayatri. He likes to joke around with Sanchi from the moment where he first pranked her where she ended up slapping him. There is also Dr.Kabir the best doc out there, serious type & Dr.Malhotra's protg. 

thanks helped