||Epi 18th May - Darwajja kholo||

soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello peeps
why the forum is so shaant???
lets make it lil bit active what say?????

Well...I am here to rant on last episode...i guess more or less all of us enjoyed last episode..Isn't it?????

So lets go through a small WU in my style😎😆

OK so saanchi wakes up before the alarm and tries to waking up other two sahelis from neend bt they r nt ready to wake yet...So pragya said u go and tk bath afterall all cnt go in washroom at same time

P.S -Ladki ke bheje me sach me bheja he😳😆 Saanchi is typical Indian drama FL🥱

Sanchi finds Veer in washroom doing brush and she started shouting why are u here?what are you doing here?bla bla bla and Veer drags her to the door after washing his mouth...Its written WO men😆😉So its a common bathroom for boys and girls as the authority think they are adults so if Saanchi is still baccha then its her problem😛

Then he comes to her asks her will u take a shower with me see Govt is also saying save water save water SO lets go and tk a shower together and lets save water🤣
Saanchi is about to hit him...bt he composed her and went to take shower...Saanchi is still standing there like Bhootni😆as Veer said

Pragya comes in and sees Sanchi is still standing wdout doing anything..she asks her to do hurry up and went inside...Veer comes out and asks Sanchi to take bath...bt jst when she is abt to go Veer's towel falls off bt he is already wearing a short pant...He laughs hard on Saanchi and comes near her and sprinkle his hair droplets on her face...

P.S - Varun looks super cute and sexy in that scene

sanchi finally went for shower bt Veer turns off the water tab from outside so that Saanchi gets late for Kabir sir's class...😆😉😛

Sanchi gets late for class and scolded by Kabir sir...

To be cntinue... (will complete after the class😆)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amrtina thumbnail
Veer was amazing in all scenes 
Varun is such a lovely actor 
khushbuahmed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this was the best scene in the episodeee. for mee varun looked super hot and his pranks lighten ur dayyy 😛...thankss for the review dear u are a great writer ...cant wait to read the continuation ðŸ˜Š
Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The best scene of 18th may...vk was so awesome  in that..even saanchi did well in that scene 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the WU, dear! :)
Varun K is awesome as Veer! 😳 
chockie thumbnail
hi...can you please let me know where can i watch the serial online