Didnt find anything wrong with the story

rahul74 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
To start with these episodes this week were very average with lot of glitches. But i didn't find anything wrong with the story at all. A connection between Sona and Ishwari was very much required and this event paved the way for it. This communication will help them clear their hatred. Lets wait for further episodes to see how Ish changes and rectifies her mistakes. And this will start a new chapter in Dev Sonas life and in the coming tracks the makers will completely focus on it thereby making fandom happy. There's a saying every good things start with a bad. So consider this track as bad for the good we are going to get ahead.

Finally its just a show. It is very difficult for makers to satisfy each and every logic and more so when its a daily show. Whatever they show we can find a fault or 2. Even 3 hour movies have so much faulty logics. So chill and lets enjoy the show. With sony tv showing the promo , future episodes will be nice. Shaheer will also be there full time. So future looks good.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashlyn12 thumbnail
If we keep aside all our attachments, then these episodes especially this Khatri track was quite important. It made me realise the roots of Ishwari's insecurities and her fears. And this track is definitely changing the dynamics of the characters 
rahul74 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashlyn12

If we keep aside all our attachments, then these episodes especially this Khatri track was quite important. It made me realise the roots of Ishwari's insecurities and her fears. And this track is definitely changing the dynamics of the characters 

Exactly!!!!!! This track is very important for story progression. Its our attachments and desire only to see Devakshi scenes that is hampering in seeing some other things. These few episodes were very powerful to shape rge future tracks. Atleast that is what i felt
natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Whats the logic behind glorifying issueworry in eqch and every tack?
Shespoilt their life and no1 can change the fact
suma74 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree, you can't expect 300 Plus episodes "ALL THE EPISODES, The BEST EPISODES " Sometimes to build future episodes good you have to bare some unnecessary episodes.

Some of the things I wished to change the episodes are-

the stealing of bangles should have been for sickness /children sickness  for which the memsab had not given the money. - stealing could have been little justified.

or Ishwari had told bad words about the bride or groom for which the marriage had cancelled. 

or Khatri had stolen the money and given to Ishwari for children's education and later  Ishwari had come to know that the stolen money was of the memsab.

Anyhow the episodes are aired and also Ishwari has also declared her mistakes openly, so nothing can be done.

YASHO1997 thumbnail
Yes I agree. I was very impressed with this track is to hoe all the characters were portrayed. It was very important. Only yesterday's episode was a bit high on drama. That sona again went alone to solve it when they both could have done it later or could have just let things take their own course. And that conversation was a bit over the top hoe memsahab apologises and touched her feet etc. That much wasn't needed. Okay that ishwari didn't steal a fortune but they could have just shown them having realisation and coming to meet her where ishwari apologised. I would have been happy. 
But yes I understand it's not possible to be satisfied always. We would always have a hundred things we would have done differently. So I am willing to let it pass. The show has given me too much of good real scenes to ponder over this. Also it might have been a hurried way to close the track. But I am excited for today's episode nonetheless. 
cscs thumbnail
Chalo I am not alone, who think like that. :) 
Makers never show exactly what we want and how we want, but they definitely show something that we all love. 
If we consider the whole story and timeline it all make sense, but if see story only from our wishlist point, in tits and bits, then it will never make sense. 
kvys thumbnail
Exactly i agree with this.. 
Show is like ups and downs, good and bad, positive and negatives which are around us. 

Even i do posted some days back, Ish is not villain here. All characters have meaning in it. 

Ish: As others said, her insecurity is justiciable.
Radha rani: She is selfish women who always wanted her family to be happy, still she never allowed Vickey to harm dev/Ish ( except for money and power ). Even in yest's episode. 
Vickey: we could related him to our politicians. 
Elina: some teenagers, who will fall in love who never things of right and wrong initially then suffer after the commitment.
Mamaji: who is helpless as he dont have power
Bijoy: Over protected father who always want their childern under them.

we always loved this serial for the its simplicity. Not for the unexpected track where all the animals which are not there in the universe will come and rectify the negativity. 

Everywhere one incident will be a reason for our next action in the similar way this show is progressing (there were high pitch areas especially that separation track), Still if we compare this with 
1. zoo in human habitat
2. plastic surgery where not only face, other parts of human body will also change (including voice), 
3. someone will enter the show,  call himself or herself as father and mother of the leads.
4.  Someone will get a dream about his/her partner that ll become which become true(exactly same incident not even cloth's colour will change 😛) on that day or next day etc etc etc...
some high voltage dark secrete which we dont see in real life. 

Sorry guys if you are fan of one of those shows ðŸ˜‰

Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree. We watch the episode and jump to conclusions. It is not the end of Sonakshi and Ishwari issues with each other. I don't know but I didn't find anything mahaan about Ishwari in this track. And whenever I had complaints about them, the next episode I was proven wrong.
I am more than okay with Sonakshi helping in Khatri situation and showing Sonakshi typical bahu, because she was like that only, and also more than okay with Ishwari bugging Dev and Shona in both negative and positive ways, because that's what the show was.
Hating a character is one thing but that doesn't mean the characters in the show should also hate her.
I cannot forget the Dev and Sonakshi car tyre and remarriage episode. The writing, the direction, and acting just wonderful. This is the same team.
So let's see what we have next.Edited by Ubiquitos - 6 years ago
Anjali333 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agree...
Everytime CVs cant show what we want. 
Everything is going on step by step. By introducing khatri's track, ishu understood what sona is. She has really done a very big thing for her. According to ishu...sona removed her guilt.
So as a result of all this,  it's natural that ishu will develop a soft corner for sona in her heart.

CVs have so many things in store for us.
And for this we just need to wait & watch.