Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello People...
Whats up?????
So the forum is finally opened...after 3 damn episodes😆
So why not a post on How the epi went??
A honest analysis on ckts, actors

First of all

The hospital still didnt show any medical case from past 3 days it is revolving around the same Dr.Malhotra se meri badle ki daastaan🥱I mean ho gaya na aunty ji ab aage bhi badho😕

Then comes Sanchi...Maha boring character..she is a topper, a would be doctor bt lacks common sense big time..I mean why not present ur admission letter at reception desk girl and ask for proper justification..they r bound to give it😡

Kabir is the new flower in town and honeybees r always revolving him

& VEER one of the most complicated character whose shade is still under progress to decode😆🤣

Ok coming to today's episode

I liked the set ups and pace bt too much of Sanchi family members involvement and their backstory is not necessary in my POV

would love to see the hostel fun and classes things more than this family drama

Priya and Veer bth r loving sibilings their bond is genuine bt i guess Veer is younger than Priya...so he behaves impulsively...actually the age gap is still not clear...

Ria is such a fekumain tum jaison ke saath drink nahi karti!!!!!!!girl u gnna sit in class wd them only tomorrow

well episodes r too short to predict anything...I like Dr.Anand Malhotra, Dr Veer and Mrs. Malhotra and Veer's sexy nani is awesome in acting

Neha is no bad at all...She is the best one among the girls

Rest r Ok...will gv them some more time to predict about them...
Guys pls share ur views too...

Lets wait for the epis...

And Can we have the VARUN KAPOOR AT real quick pls????😳
Edited by soumi93 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ha at kab khul raha hai? cant wait for it.
Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
btw u r right soumi they should move on to more fun stuff ye mere badle ki aag is too slow for my liking baki Dr. veer is best.
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I watched a bit yesterday and I honestly only watched for my cute VK.
Does Veer call Priya by name? I didn't see the whole episode so I don't know. Is that a common thing now? Calling elder siblings by name? I'm in the UK and all the Asians here would say Appi or Bhaiya.
I have a question though. Is this Riya girl Veer's half sister or stepsister? It wasn't clear to me because I think I was watching the second episode.
The woman playing VK's character's stepmother played his character's mother in Swaragini.
I found this Sanchi girl to be pathetic. I hate that Esha even more. I guess I like Pragya though, I remember Neha from Bani.
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hiee.. thanx for d episode analysis 😊 ...
not yet watched todays epi..
hope the show gets interesting.. as of now loved only pragya varun n kabir...
want to see more scenes of pragya and varun
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nami9j

hiee.. thanx for d episode analysis 😊 ...
not yet watched todays epi..
hope the show gets interesting.. as of now loved only pragya varun n kabir...
want to see more scenes of pragya and varun

Same here honest confession i too know Neha from bani time...so from the very start i wanted her to be Varun's partner😳😆in show 
pretty pls
AWESM_GAL thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks soumi...tune itni mehnat jo kii...vese to u know
All i like abt d show is Dr. Veer...just n just Dr. Veer...dat wat i only seeing from last three episodes...reacting on anything else is too fast now...on one side m liking d show...son n father's smthing different equation...siblings bonding...all r fascinating me...but on another side there r lots of things irking me alot...but yesss lets give it a try for smtime...den to u know apna online h hi...or tu bi to h...lol