17th May - Live Update ( MehRya's Mehndi and Sangeeth @ Leela)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Episode starts with...Mansi tells it is done by groom's Aunt...but as you don't have any aunt I will do it...some voice come from back ground why are you taking my place...( oh God dolly aunty is here) she comes and meet Shaurya and Shaurya asked why you haven't informed that maasi is here in Delhi I thought she is in haridwar ...she introduce herself to everyone...she meets Mahek and tells ..I have heard you cooks Very well but looks like you like to eat also.

Nani and Swetlana are not happy with her presence in marriage...dolly insult kanta saying they haven't brought Shagun according to their status...Karuna tells Shagun is given by hearnot valued by money..

Every one dance on Kalaa chashmaa...Mohit..nehal.vickyand Sonal...PD also joins, Shaurya and Mahek also joins them. 

Nani drags dolly and bring her out and ask why are you here...she tells you have left us in debt and you came and enjoying here...Nani asks her to eat and go back...she tells I didn't came to eat and go..I came to stay here..

Every one dance on ladki Beautiful song...and press people come there and covers the Sangeet...Mahek tells something to Sonal in her ears ...Sonal goes near to Mohit and tells loudly that it's sad that everyone is here but only his dad isn't there...one of the reporter hears it and make it a breaking news...that Harish isn'thappy that Shaurya is getting married to a middle class family girl... later Mahek calls Harish and invite him to Come there at least for Shaurya and Karuna MAA...he denies it...Sonal comes and tells to mahek that her work is done..

Kanta is bringing the Shagun tray...when Swetlana puts a leg and she fells down...Nani tells it's a bad omen... Shaurya tells it's just a incident nothing will happen...mahek cries and comes Back to room ... Shaurya comes after him...and tells why are you upset...it just fell down.. nothing will happen..

Mahek tells Everything is like a dream...and iam having a fear in my heart...and after that chudaa broked I felt something bad is gonna happen, he hugs her and tells what ever happens...happens for good...I will show you one thing...he takes out the chudaa from his pocket and tells god wanted you to wear this one which you left with me...he makes her sit and kisses her hand and make her wear Bangle's taking everyone's name ...MAA, papa, ...Mily ho tum humko song plays , he makes her wear more Bangles Bhai ..bahen and chachi's names ...Mahek asks what about your name ...he puts the last bangle and tells it's of my name ...

WELCOME IN ADVANCE FRIENDSβ­οΈπŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res! Thank you Sham πŸ€— will be back with my full review if i may say that
Unres... 

Let's talk about the pics first... β˜ΊοΈ its the best thing that happened. Finally the Kala Chashma dance πŸ€— I've been waiting so long to see Handsome looking hot, dashing, gorgeous, sexy...you name it  β˜ΊοΈ

I have a question. Is this ZKM or a Housefull movie? Now Aunt Dolly is here to stay. Great πŸ˜‘ Any more long lost family members who wants to stay as well out there??? πŸ€¬

Mehek you trying to fix Handsome's and Harish relationship is a LONG walk! Good luck. His father is basically the reason for all of Handsome's sufferings. But! I have to say you're smart just like Handsome πŸ˜‰

How sweet is the chudaa scene? πŸ€— Nothing can beat back the original chudaa. Handsome the fact that you're carrying it around is funny πŸ€£ Mehek when will you learn to listen to Handsome for once? I agree with him. Just run away and get married already. The two most important people to accept his love and your relationship already did...Mehek and Chachi. All these ceremonies are formalities πŸ₯±

Love the precap πŸ€— applying the haldi on him with her cheek β˜ΊοΈ I'm sure I read that somewhere in a story here or did that happen in KKB?  πŸ˜† I can't remember... But I love it! 

So the episode on a whole...I'm disappointed in the material it had. So many enemies lurking around and I don't know if Mehrya moments and Handsome looking ☺️ were good enough to out weight all the bad that happened in today episode. I'll have to watch it to make a final decision on that. 

Sham thank you so much πŸ€— I'm having lunch late today πŸ˜­ but I came here just for you! 
Edited by melissaR - 6 years ago
Ashiqana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh oh this won't be a nice episode to watch all thanks to this dolly😑
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
God... Dolly aunty's entry! πŸ₯± And the drama makes Mehek overthinks and all because of Oggy and Cockroach πŸ˜‘

Btw, the chuda scene. Awww the way he pacifies her πŸ˜³

Thank you for the LU, Sham! πŸ˜‰
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh god.Wat has our show.become.I.cudnt even enjoy that chooda scene.
I.hate 3vamps now.Only Swetlana was bearable

I hte hate haaate Nani n maasi.
They r taking away the essence of the show.I DNT know how ST is going to proceed with all.these crap entries.

I don't want any one of them.Pls mujhe apna Purana zkm vaapas chahiye.

Not wat it has become.
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Maasis entry... Why now?? Why do they have to always insult the Sharmas?? Anyways thanks Sham 
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ugh ZKM is full of negativity. How about bring all the villains of Zee shows in Mehak as well 😑 Who is left now Polly? 😲 Want this wedding no matter what! Hope ST doesn't ditch us again.

Thank you Sham for the update.Edited by Harmony10 - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shaurya and Mahek are walking in corridor and Shaurya holds her and tells ...let's run away from here and let's get married... it's taking lot of time to in these ceremonies...I want to get married as early as possible, ..Mahek tells are you mad...that's the reason you fought with whole world ..

Harish comes there and media comes there and takes the interview...he tells I came to my son's marriage...later he tells Karuna don't think that I came here for you or your son ...I have my image and I have to maintain it...and tells Mahek that don't think I came because u called me...my absence in the marriage is a breaking news for media..
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumeyha

Oh oh this won't be a nice episode to watch all thanks to this dolly😑

Haldi scene is going to make it watchable.i.guess.
He is.angry withe.mahek.i think.n mahek is applying haldi cheek to.cheek.Frst he resists with angry face n then smiles.all this break ke baad.😳
Ashiqana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SarunNArshi

Oh god.Wat has our show.become.I.cudnt even enjoy that chooda scene.

I.hate 3vamps now.Only Swetlana was bearable

I hte hate haaate Nani n maasi.
They r taking away the essence of the show.I DNT know how ST is going to proceed with all.these crap entries.

I don't want any one of them.Pls mujhe apna Purana zkm vaapas chahiye.

Not wat it has become.

Shaurya hasn't said anything in the sharma's defense?