16th May - Live Update (MehRya@ LEELA)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with...it's night Mahek and Shaurya still lying in the mud Mahek was sleeping when Shaurya gets up... Swetlana gets a call from kidnapper that Shaurya saved Mahek but he didn't revealed her name...

Shaurya pours some water on mahek and wakes up...kanta Karuna and Vicky comes there and asks how did this happen, Mahek narrates Whole story... Shaurya tells she needs to take to doctor...Mahek tells she is fine..kanta asks her to change her clothes...Karuna and Shaurya discuss that it's not a case or high way robbery...it was a murder to attempt...and he will find out who is behind it soon..

Khanna'sand Sharma's reaches Leela..staff welcomes them... Shaurya stares at Swetlana thinking she is behind it ...she Ignores him...Jeevan tells we have Never imagined that you will be getting married at such a lavish place... Everyone settle down in their rooms...nehal asks where is our room ... Shaurya guides Mahek and nehal their room

later he warns Swetlana that if he is gonna find out that she is behind the attack he won't send her to jail but straight to hell.

Mahek enters the room , it's decorated with flowers and there are few notes along with bouquet...and written it's not my lines I have copied it..

Shaurya comes from behind and asks did you liked the surprise mrs.khanna...mily ho tum humko sabko song plays...they both hug each other...she tells you are spoiling me like this..

A staff member comes and gets them some cookies and wine as a complimentary gifts ...song Continue he tells we are gonna stay together and forever...he was about to kiss when she kicks him...he asks instead of kiss you are kicking me ...it's a kind of sin to beat your husband to beat like this..she tells I will fast for a day but won't allow you to do all these before marriage...she sends him out of the room

It's morning...and everyone dressed up and gather for the ceremony... Shaurya looks at mahek,  PD blesses her and Karuna does aarti of Mahek ...she was about to take her blessings by touching her feets Karina tells you are our house Laxmi so give me a hug...and asks girls to take her and apply Mehndi on her hands...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res! Thanks Sham! So excited today! Today I take my place back 

Unres...

This is such a lovable episode πŸ€— its the best in a while   I am blushing like crazy just thinking about how Mehrya is looking. Sham I can only imagine 😳 Cutie Pie! πŸ€— That's right you take charge *mwah*  Oh Handsome Mehek is such a mood killer πŸ˜΅ She wasn't singing that tune when you kissed her for the first time. She was all engrossed in the moment. Madness I tell you  Mehek I hope you know you have to bear the consequences for turning him down all the time. Punish her good Handsome 😈 

Handsome I love that you're not letting this lie dormant. It is an attempt to murder. Mami is just a helper but I want you to find out its Nani behind this so badly. 

Thanks Noya and Shristi πŸ€— πŸ˜†

Read the last part and the part I'm most excited for didn't even show! Cvs!!!  Grrr damn you! I should have known that. When I always get really excited for something I fall flat on my face in disappointment with this show  But its ok it was a really nice episode. Interesting to see how Mehek bring Harish. 
Handsome you really are obsess with that chudaa πŸ˜† but how sweet...the last one is your name πŸ˜³ Your romancing is on another level Handsome I have to say that πŸ€—

Edited by melissaR - 6 years ago
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Uff Uff MehRya vibes today! 
Thanks for the LU, my rockstar! πŸ€—
noya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

Happy for you dear
Shamz15 thumbnail
Girls apply Mehndi on Mahek's palm and Shaurya stares at her, Mohit and NEHAL dances .. Shaurya gives a flying kiss to Mahek ... Vicky comes and tells I have arranged for security... Shaurya tells I need some extra security talk to commissioner and arrange it... Vicky tells Bhai you get married and it's my responsibility that nothing will happen in this marriage...Karuna comes and blesses Mahek..
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Such an lovable epi..πŸ˜³πŸ‘ Mehrya r dreamy  Everything is so perfect, so gud. πŸ‘
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Sham.. Seems like a super rocking romantic episode... Waiting to see Shaurie's kala chashma look. 
@Mel  haha yes u regained ur first spot!! 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

They are looking so adorable... can't take out eyes from them πŸ˜³
Welcome Meli πŸ€—
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Samiksha looked beautiful today specially inside her room.
And that room scenes were sooo gud.the way he snaked his hand on her waist n that music😳😳😳
N Shaurya so many blush worthy gestures.wink,flying kiss,super sign😳
I guess kala chshma will b tmrwπŸ˜ƒ
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

Uff Uff MehRya vibes today! 

Thanks for the LU, my rockstar! πŸ€—

Welcome Isya..it's such a beautiful Episode...😳