Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sky-if thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Would you give Prinku to a man who is a monster like my son??!!  And if he did manage to force her into a marriage, would you not do all in your power to free her from him??!!  How is Annika any different??

πŸ‘I love the Shakthiji and all the senior Oberois really in your story! Waiting already for how Shivaay is gonna maintain "a honorable distance" πŸ˜† from Annika!
vandywster thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Woohoo you updated
And its awsome
Thank you for the PM :)
idolovestories thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's beautiful! Asya, you have managed to create a brilliant story here. I don't think I associate it with Ishqbaaaz anymore. 
It is a wonderful new island and you are the lord protector of it now. 
All the best.

I hope to be able to write like this someday! You are too good.
Reen28 thumbnail
Wow awesome update dearie.  Thanks for the pm. Waiting for more  from you πŸ˜‰
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pearl..  A big jhappie to U... πŸ€— for showing Shivay's redemption in proper way.. n his heartfelt apology.. N even more I liked the way when whole family was standing with regretting shivay.. shakti uncle stood like true n strict father.. who will not forgive bad deeds done by his son.. N will punish him to amke sure he doesn't do same mistake again..  he rightly said abt Prinku to make dadi realize... I loved it.. A Person can do mistakes but it's good when he accepts those n seek an apology for those too.. that's what I wanted from shivay... N we are slowly getting it too.. Thanks for PM Pearl.. πŸ˜Š
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BTW pearl.. congo for 2nd thread for this FF... πŸ₯³ 
farinaks thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww it was beautiful
I was eagerly waiting fo this
Shakti taking Anni's side like a father
Nd omrupriya rply was awesome
Update soon
Thnx fr pm
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm.
Just awesome update. Shivaay Singh Oberoi on his knees proposing to Annika is just 
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow... It was beautiful... Why do I see the end soon now? Treat to see shakti being so stern with shivaay... N annika Being scared of Shivaay being taken away from her... Shivaay Going on knee to propose Annika for marriage is just so wow... Wud b too good to see him wooing her in a proper manner and getting married all over again to erase the memories of the bad marriage she had to go thru... A happy marriage and then an official honeymoon wud b something extremely nice... Awww peral Waiting for those updates eagerly... 
annniiii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was freakiiinggg awesooomnmee...loved it❀️...loved how Shivay clarifies the situation to the family...was deeply moved by his explaination...U ROCKED IT...brilliant writing and i can say it was worth the wait...and thanks for the pm...desperatly waiting for the next update