15th May - Live Update ( Mahek in a DITCH)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Header credit : Ice Rain 

Episode starts with...Karuna talking on phone that they are about to start from home.. Shaurya comes and tells he is ready...Karuna bless him that his all wishes should come true...Mahek greets Harish and tells she made a sweet dish for him as MAA told it's your favorite...she gives him a file and tells this are the property papers I don't know where I have to sign...and you tell me where why I have to sign to transfer... Harish takes the paper and checks it and asks what kind of joke is this...it's written clearly you can't transfer it anyone . Shaurya tells I have added this clause wantedly that Mahek shouldn't get emotional and transfer it...Harish Throws the paper and goes...Mahek tries to stop him but SK asks not to expect any kind of feelings from him..

Karuna thinks that what will happen if Mahek comes to know about the truth that SK is behind he parents accident..

Nani and Swetlana plan about Killing mahek and tells all blame will come on Harish..Nani tells nothing should happen to Shaurya..

They all come out of khanaa house kanta tells Mahek to sit along with them...nehal tells let Di spend some time with Jiju as they won't be meeting till marriage...he thanks nehal for understanding him..Mahek sits with Shaurya and they drive away...Mahek is not on a good mood coz what..he tries to make her understand...later someone blocks their way with a fake accident...and attack Shaurya with chilli spray and kidnap Mahek and take her aways...

Karuna gets worried that she can't see his car behind them... Shaurya gets concciousnes and search for mahek...he finds her bracelet on road...Mahek is in ditch...and Shaurya tells don't worry I will find you..

Karuna.. Vicky and kanta tries.. Shaurya and Mahek's phone ...Mahek shouts for help ..she keeps on calling Shaurya, 

Kanta and Karuna gets worried and tells they should go and check then...they inform Mohit who was along with nehal..Nani and Swetlana in another car .

Mahek tries to cut the rope using a broken bottle and keeps on shouting for help.  

Shaurya comes to a shop and asks for a bottle...he checks for his wallet and couldn't find it...the ship keeper tells your wallet is here with me...some goons came here and buyed cigarettes and throw away this wallet here..

Nani tells not to worry they aren't small kids they must be safe... Swetlana messages goons to complete the task quickly ..Mahek keeps on shouting...Goons Start filling the ditch with mud 

After break Shaurya reaches the place where goons have kept Mahek 

Welcome In Advance Friends...πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG sham no one can write faster than u thanks for update our hero is here
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Sham.. I m hoping tht Shaurya saves Mehak from the ditch in this episode... Pls don't drag this now CVs.. 
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh god, Sham! Such a tensed episode and I wonder how you can write it out nicely! πŸ˜• Haha... thank you so much for the LU, rockstar! πŸ˜‰

Go Shaurie Go! β­οΈ
Ashiqana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Shamrouz]Header credit : Ice Rain 

Episode starts with...Karuna talking on phone that they are about to start from home.. Shaurya comes and tells he is ready...Karuna bless him that his all wishes should come true...Mahek greets Harish and tells she made a sweet dish for him as MAA told it's your favorite...she gives him a file and tells this are the property papers I don't know where I have to sign...and you tell me where why I have to sign to transfer... Harish takes the paper and checks it and asks what kind of joke is this...it's written clearly you can't transfer it anyone . Shaurya tells I have added this clause wantedly that Mahek shouldn't get emotional and transfer it...Harish Throws the paper and goes...Mahek tries to stop him but SK asks not to expect any kind of feelings from him..

Karuna thinks that what will happen if Mahek comes to know about the truth that SK is behind he parents accident..

Nani and Swetlana plan about Killing mahek and tells all blame will come on Harish..Nani tells nothing should happen to Shaurya..

They all come out of khanaa house kanta tells Mahek to sit along with them...nehal tells let Di spend some time with Jiju as they won't be meeting till marriage...he thanks nehal for understanding him..Mahek sits with Shaurya and they drive away...Mahek is not on a good mood coz what..he tries to make her understand...later someone blocks their way with a fake accident...and attack Shaurya with chilli spray and kidnap Mahek and take her aways...

Karuna gets worried that she can't see his car behind them... Shaurya gets concciousnes and search for mahek...he finds her bracelet on road...Mahek is in ditch...and Shaurya tells don't worry I will find you..

Karuna.. Vicky and kanta tries.. Shaurya and Mahek's phone ...Mahek shouts for help ..she keeps on calling Shaurya, 

Kanta and Karuna gets worried and tells they should go and check then...they inform Mohit who was along with nehal..Nani and Swetlana in another car .

Mahek tries to cut the rope using a broken bottle and keeps on shouting for help.  

Shaurya comes to a shop and asks for a bottle...he checks for his wallet and couldn't find it...the ship keeper tells your wallet is here with me...some goons came here and buyed cigarettes and throw away this wallet here..

Nani tells not to worry they aren't small kids they must be safe... Swetlana messages goons to complete the task quickly ..Mahek keeps on shouting...Goons Start filling the ditch with mud 

After break Shaurya reaches the place where goons have kept Mahek 

Welcome In Advance Friends...πŸ€—
[/QUOT
stressed what's gonna happen next,hope this pitch scene end today only
Edited by rumeyha - 6 years ago
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved how he made that Claus in maheks will that she can't transfer it to anyone so that way She has to get married to.himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I seriously didn't get y itna bada gaddha.pehle usko dig karo that deep n then push her inside n then start pouring  the mud again inside tat gaddha.

N kaun itna kam chloroform daalta hai if they mean to.kidnap.someone.
Paagal log.πŸ˜ƒ
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shop keeper tells they ran this way...kanta prays for their safety, Shaurya reaches the place ..and finds the crane, he beats up the goons ...one goon hit him with a rod on his head he fell on mud and sees Mahek in the ditch and tells iam coming...

Swetlana message them to burry the girl ... Shaurya beats Everyone ..Mahek was about to faint.m

after break...  thank God he used rope not  shovel🀣🀣
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG shams thank u so much! Nani and Swetlana don't know what's coming for them!
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shams πŸ˜† we are moving along quickly πŸ˜† I so want Nani and Mami to be caught get rid of these demons one and for all  
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Thanks Sham.. I m hoping tht Shaurya saves Mehak from the ditch in this episode... Pls don't drag this now CVs.. 

He will today itself after the breakπŸ˜‰