Khushiya is the Limit now!

sanayabarunlove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh My God! What the hell is her problem? Her son just lost his wife, he's grieving and she can see that. He is slowly trying to get back to his normal life, by listening to his family, stopping his alcohol issues, doing a proper job, trying to win their love back, and he is being such an impatient pain!!! Wow, I am soo damn annoyed right now!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boisecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mothers life Khushiya drives children to take drastic action. Shivam will go back to be a drunkard to avoid his mom. She goes for killer punch and goes for doosri shadi  and promise me stuff . All family members need a break from this hysterical woman. What scene she created at Shivam's  work place.  I bet she has hypertension and anxiety disorder.
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
when her daughter's husband died, did she think of remarrying her to another man? why with shivam she is rushing in 2nd marriage, his wife js died few months back and his daughter is taken care of, why she is so worried, didn't she hear about step mothers? seems not. 
let him heal himself. yesterday when i saw her pushing him into this alchohol habit again n then telling raghav that their son is again after i felt like kushiya u r too much give him a break. 
Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😕 Khusia is THE limit!  I cant stand her and just fast forward the track.
I think they made her that way since Sarla is now in Moh Moh ke Dhage.
With a mother like Khusia its a wonder that Shivam and Nimmi are sane!