Anas Rashid: I always felt that Sooraj and Sandhya were missing in the

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
While it was quite clear that the lead actors of 'Diya Aur Baati Hum' won't be repeated in the show's second season, it seems the makers are now making an exception. Anas Rashid, the lead actor who played Sooraj in the first season, will return in its second season " 'Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'. Anas, who was at his native place Malerkotla for eight months now, feels honoured that he was called back for the show. He says, "I was surprised when they called me.. It feels great to get back to the show because Sooraj was one character that people never forgot. Even today, people keep asking me if the character will return show."
Ask Anas if he watches the second season and he says, "Every time I watch the show, I felt that Sooraj and Sandhya were missing. They should have been part of the second season. Nevertheless, I am now back on the show. My character will mentor my onscreen daughter Kanak (Rhea Sharma) and Bhabho (Neelu Vaghela). Though the character will be seen in the flashback, , it will be an important one."
Meanwhile, the actor recently got engaged to Hina Iqbal, a corporate professional from Chandigarh, in his home town and plans to tie the knot by the end of this year.
Anas ji ...you r right ...pplz only want to see Soosan / Soorya ...
 May Deepika ji Join you soon . Inshallah.
πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  Thanks πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  Guess, Both Anaas And Deepika Need To Back ! !  β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜ƒ Otherwise No Fun  ! ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ