Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Coz eshal knows how to apply concealer correctly n Hani doesn't

.   Lol. 
I too love the story line and so I keep going back every so often. I can't stand most of the casting though. 

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I watched all 18 episodes this weekend.
phenomenal. loved it, highly recommended 

all the character and the script is great too
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

I watched all 18 episodes this weekend.

phenomenal. loved it, highly recommended 

all the character and the script is great too

There're only 17 epis.😆 but I am happy that you like it too. it is very close to my heart. and this is how lovestories should be made  .⭐️ Trust Osama in this. 😃
The sensitivity in which he handles this story. the background music (oh how I wish someone make a collection of all those songs , music and shairi which are used in bg) I am dying everytime in a highly emotional situation those beautiful songs are used. ❤️
Epi 17: was gr8. Finally Mahapara realized how selfish her Shehryar is. and how foolish she was to waste her feelings on him. Just want to see Sam and Para as a couple in the end. 😃
Saad and Hani are my all time fav. their love for each other is beyond words. their eyes speak the pain and the sadness of their love. they are very close to each other but very far from each other too. 😭 Tania is a sweet girl . she's heartbroken , but still couldn't push her self to go away from Saad. I wonder why!😕 coz she seems like a sensible happy go lucky girl. she knows that Saad loves Hani. so why does she continue the marriage drama?!😲
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
So dada died . this put Saad's shadi on hold. but watching the whole family stand helplessly watching Hani leaving with Salar is beyond my understanding . how can they be sure he won't harm her? At least her Majnu should left after her stayed near her house to  make sure she's safe instead of crying all the time! 
I loved how Hani confronted Salar . but it is stupid to behave with him like this , coz she knows he can kill her!
Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow the show is endin so early 2nd last episode 2day I will really mis it but I'm also happy that they didn' strech it 
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg second to last episode already?