jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
I want to know how long they will postpone eliminations like this every week.. Yes the show is getting good trps and they are getting high votes.. So that doesn't mean they can keep postponing.. The competition needs to keep going.. This is after all a singing competition not a concert !! 

I feel those letters that Aditya showed were all fake 😕 .. Come on, internet ke zamaane mein who sends such letters to Zee? 😕 .. Do people seriously have that much time to send all those letters?? I feel last week trps went down (ofcourse due to the boring movie promotions) hence this gimmick from them to keep with the trps!! Looks like a waste of voting.. 

Instead of doing such cheap tricks they can just count the votes wisely and eliminate that way.. After all there will be only one winner!! The only good thing is that we will get to see more good performances.. But honestly, the competition needs to get going properly!!
Edited by jenny156 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Why should audience vote and waste money on sms if there r no eliminations,this is plain cheating ..Are airtel and zee fooling voters and equally splitting voting cash revenue?..kabhi mothers day,fathers day ,neighbors day and vaise bhi india mein holidays ki kami hai kya🤪,they can find 5 more holiday for next 5 weeks and just announce no eliminations EVER 🤪..  
And what's the point of forwarding votes to next week,arent we voting based on per weeks performance?🤔Weekly shows elimination format will be redundant if they r going to calculate votes  cumulatively...
Lol,those letters to zee was so funny🤪,aisa laga santa claus was bringing presents for children in his sack..😉zee ke staff must have collected old colorful greetings envelopes to fill that sack 😆..

jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

Why should audience vote and waste money on sms if there r no eliminations,this is plain cheating ..Are airtel and zee fooling voters and equally splitting voting cash revenue?..kabhi mothers day,fathers day ,neighbors day and vaise bhi india mein holidays ki kami hai kya🤪,they can find 5 more holiday for next 5 weeks and just announce no eliminations EVER 🤪..  

And what's the point of forwarding votes to next week,arent we voting based on per weeks performance?🤔Weekly shows elimination format will be redundant if they r going to calculate votes  cumulatively...

I want to know when Aditya said SMP got the highest votes was it for just one week or two weeks together? I was too annoyed to listen to the full thing so skipped it.. So this is coming to ur question that voting is based on which week's performance.. No idea because it looks like they are only making the kids work hard and ask for votes but in the end of the day they announce 'no elimination' 

Or maybe they wanted to anger Satyajit's fans so that they send in more votes next week 🤪 Because his fans are highly pissed off due to this 😛 .. Zee waaley pagla gaye hai show ke trps dekhke so they just don't wanna let eliminations to take place 😛
jenny156 thumbnail

Lol,those letters to zee was so funny🤪,aisa laga santa claus was bringing presents for children in his sack..😉zee ke staff must have collected old colorful greetings envelopes to fill that sack 😆..

Haha the sack was so funny 😆 .. The way Aditya brought the sack it looked so fake!! In fact, I am feeling sorry for Aditya to also be a part of it 😛

They had to give us proof that those letters were real lol 😛
jenny156 thumbnail
I won't be surprised if next week they come up with another excuse to postpone eliminations 😛.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

I want to know when Aditya said SMP got the highest votes was it for just one week or two weeks together? I was too annoyed to listen to the full thing so skipped it.. So this is coming to ur question that voting is based on which week's performance.. No idea because it looks like they are only making the kids work hard and ask for votes but in the end of the day they announce 'no elimination' 

Or maybe they wanted to anger Satyajit's fans so that they send in more votes next week 🤪 Because his fans are highly pissed off due to this 😛 .. Zee waaley pagla gaye hai show ke trps dekhke so they just don't wanna let eliminations to take place 😛

he said just after her performance that last week she was in bottom three this week she is the highest vote getter ..vaise smp sang well today ,showed her talent properly without overdoing it and got some constructive comments from rahman,he perfectly pointed out how she can improve ..

LOL,adnan wouldnt  mind an opportunity to work harder,bechara thakk gayaa hoga sofa pe baith baith ke🥱..Which crazy person created this FLYING SOFA idea🤪..its more a punishment than a prize👎🏼-adnan and hasrat poor guys lost opportunity to sing before rahman due to it..Agar singing nahi karvani hai toh why r they in a singing show,basss baithey baithey bore ho rahe hain dono..
Edited by pjyo - 7 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail

he said just after her performance that last week she was in bottom three this week she is the highest vote getter ..vaise smp sang well today ,showed her talent properly without overdoing it and got some constructive comments from rahman,he perfectly pointed out how she can improve ..

LOL,adnan wouldnt  mind an opportunity to work harder,bechara thakk gayaa hoga sofa pe baith baith ke🥱..Which crazy person created this FLYING SOFA idea🤪..its more a punishment than a prize👎🏼-adnan and hasrat poor guys lost opportunity to sing before rahman due to it..Agar singing nahi karvani hai toh why r they in a singing show,basss baithey baithey bore ho rahe hain dono..

Exactly they lost the opportunity to sing infront of Rahman.. I so wanted to hear either of them sing Khwaja.. Hasrat poor guy is getting very less chances to sing.. Even last week he sang only once.. Wildcard hone ka faayda hi kya hai if you are not singing?