12th May ~ Live Update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with...'ani comes back in room and try to lock it when Swetlana holds the door...she listened everything when karuna and Nani were talking...she comes Inside and asks you didn't told me such a big secret...Nani tells I was quite because of Karuna, Swetlana tells let's go and tell this in the party ..Nani asks her to stop..

Shaurya and Mahek are sitting beside pool and mahek ask if I ask something will you give me...till now you have given me everything but this will be difficult to give..

Swetlana tells let's go ...are you scared of Karuna she tells no iam waiting for 10 crores she promised me to give that..

Shaurya tells I have given my whole property to you..now if you want my life you can ask that also...She tells can we start our life as good friends and there should be no secret or no lies in our married life... Shaurya promise that and tells there we will be no secret and no lies in their married life. 

Swetlana tells we have to kill Mahek to get back the property...and Nani tells we should make sure they are alone Sharma's and Khanna's shouldn't be there to help and Shaurya will get mad if Mahek dies...

Swetlana tells it's their marriage and we will send Mahek from this world forever...

Shaurya announce that he has booked a 5 star hotel for their marriage...he praise about the hotel..kanta tells we can't afford that hotel ... Shaurya comes to kanta and tells iam not spending it's your daughter who is spending...Mahek tells it's not my money it's your money, Shaurya tells if it's my money than let me spend as per my wish...Mahek tells I want a simple marriage... Senior Khanna comes there and  tells Shaurya that it's his hard earned money...he later insults kanta Jeevan and mahek that they made a proper plan to get the property... Shaurya asks him to shut up and don't talk a word against...Sr.khanna tells Karuna that look how he is talking If I haven't brought him 15 years back as you said than he would have been selling tea...He tells he is spending my money like this... Shaurya tells which Money you are talking... which you got by marrying MAA...he slaps him ...Harish meets Nani and tells you are also here ..you came alone or even your daughter and son in law is here...all thives have gathered here...Sharma's leave from there..

Harish is in the room scolding Karuna ...that what will happen if the secret is out.. Swetlana comes and tells it's not useful to explain anything to Karuna...she got blind in her son's love..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res! Thanks as always Sham. Hope today episode is goodish.
Unres. So much for asking for a goodish episode   

Handsome's life is in turmoil all the time! Poor baby *hugs* I really hope after today episode we get the correct age for him. Geez Harish talking about 15 years ago and Handsome saying he was 5 when his mother died. Good lord!  Atleast let this age mystery be solved today itself. I still feel Handsome isn't entirely at fault and Nani is probably falsifying the story 

Well well straight to the action next week! Whoever did that to Handsome is a brave lad. 

Sham thank you so much. You are putting yourself through those nonsense for us these days ðŸ¤— 
Edited by melissaR - 6 years ago
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Sham.. So Sr. Khanna also knows abt Shaurya's secret. Correct me if I m wrong. When they showed the flashback scene yesterday,  wasn't there someone sitting in the backseat of the car??? I still hv the faith tht Shaurya isn't the murderer... WHT do I feel tht Nani hs manipulated the accident details! 
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Phir drama.. ðŸ¥± So Swet plans to kill Mehek and that's why the kidnapping track is coming up. 
And senior khanna duh! 

Thanks for the LU, Sham! ðŸ˜‰

Pool scene.. ðŸ˜³

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 6 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
God..sis I'm law changed the channel to watch the other show...cudnt to see wat happend I'm between...

Shamz15 thumbnail
Shaurya is drinking  whiskey standing near the ... thinking how he insulted Mahek and family...Mahek comes and ask him to stop, Shaurya asks why ..why does he come back when ever there a happiness in my life...my father is curse for me...he tells I was 5 year when he married Karuna because of money and my mother died because of health issues...he didn't came to meet her once...he said he made my life , it's a lie ...it was because of Karuna MAA iam her else I would have been on a road
shristi0706 thumbnail
Shaurya drinking whisky??? He doesn't drink right... 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

God..sis I'm law changed the channel to watch the other show...cudnt to see wat happend I'm between...

Lot of drama...in party

Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Shaurya drinking whisky??? He doesn't drink right... 

He does drink when ever he remembers about his childhood...like after the slap he drink and cried
shristi0706 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

He does drink when ever he remembers about his childhood...like after the slap he drink and cried

Oh Shaurie... Why???? ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­