jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
This picture was shared by Himesh and it is so damn perfect โญ๏ธ.

Edited by jenny156 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
Btw I just cannot take my eyes off Sona โค๏ธ 
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
my eyes first went on shreyan's calm yet confident stance๐Ÿ˜Š..notice the difference in his arms positioning compaired to others ...except jayas who is obviously goofing around๐Ÿ˜†
srtor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice picture. Thanks for sharing Jenny.
Love that pose from Shreyan. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
pjyo thumbnail
I saw these two pics and the kids are  dressed the same with both rahman and sreedevi..so both episodes shot in one day๐Ÿ˜•,isnt that too  strenuous for the lil kids...
And which episode airs first sreedevi or rahmans? hmm..fewer contestants with  rahman in the picture๐Ÿค“ hasrat shreyan missing ?

jenny156 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the pics Jyoti.. I agree it would have been too much for the kids to shoot both in one episode!! I was thinking the same.. Looks like Rahman's episode was shot first because promos of that are out for Saturday.. But aren't both of them promoting the same movie? Then why 2 episodes? ๐Ÿ˜•
jenny156 thumbnail

I love this picture too.. Esp Adnan having his arms around Shreyan ๐Ÿ˜†

Looks like Adnan is very much yaaro ka yaara as he is having such a pose with Hasrat and Satyajit also in the pic I shared ๐Ÿ˜†
jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

my eyes first went on shreyan's calm yet confident stance๐Ÿ˜Š..notice the difference in his arms positioning compaired to others ...except jayas who is obviously goofing around๐Ÿ˜†

I have seen in spotlight episodes, Sona and Riya these two are always around Jayas like an older sister trying to control him ๐Ÿ˜†

Last week after Sona's sun raha hai performance, after she hugged Arjun, Jayas was going to her and she was controlling him showing 'ek minute, I am coming to u' ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by jenny156 - 7 years ago
pjyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

Thanks for sharing the pics Jyoti.. I agree it would have been too much for the kids to shoot both in one episode!! I was thinking the same.. Looks like Rahman's episode was shot first because promos of that are out for Saturday.. But aren't both of them promoting the same movie? Then why 2 episodes? ๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿ˜‰ek hi bada chair thaa to seat the chief guest๐Ÿ˜†...just kidding ๐Ÿ˜›...

Actually iam happy they came separately ,we can watch them individually comment on kids in 2 seperate episodes..her episode focus will be on mothersday and her 50 years in the industry ...don't think rahman will talk much about mom,unka focus toh sirf music pe hoga...i have mostly seen him come alone only... 
Edited by pjyo - 7 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

๐Ÿ˜‰ek hi bada chair thaa to seat the chief guest๐Ÿ˜†...just kidding ๐Ÿ˜›...

Actually iam happy they came separately ,we can watch them individually comment on kids in 2 seperate episodes..her episode focus will be on mothersday and her 50 years in the industry ...don't think rahman will talk much about mom,unka focus toh sirf music pe hoga...i have mostly seen him come alone only... 

That's good his focus will be on the music.. Sridevi is anyways there to promote the movie