LU Update- May 11.Sweet Note at Page 3:)

SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello Doston.⭐️
Today's LU I am going to give as Shamrouz is busy as its her festival today.

Also BBC Radio will be on Leave.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Please bear with my LU for Today.πŸ˜‰

Episode starts with Sharma clan entry to the evng party.Handsome as usual is gawking at her n winks at her n she smiles.
Karuna ma asks about Ravi chachu n they say he is in some work will b coming soon..
Karuana ma lovingly asks Mahek if she is fine.
Ravi chachi qai

Kamini Nani announces the toe ring ceremony to.commence.
KC n ravi cahchi wife put ring to Karina.

After the ceremony ends ,Nani gives her no called ordee to start dancing
Bannontera swagger
sgayrta slowly giea to hee  n holds her from.behind.
Ms- Shaurya u started again.
S- Mg patience level is reducing. I want to.skip all the rituals n directly go to the wedding nyt.

And Sonal.comes there n drags both of them.to dance.

Someone keeps pix of Maheks real.parents n Nani n karuna ma r shocked.
And that someone is Ravi chavhu n he introduces himself as Mahek's Chachu.
Nani is confused n kind on scared. I cant decipher  his rxn.Maybe he doesn't knw Nani.

Nani remembers some vehicles sounds n goes from there in hurry.

In fb, she says "lalla increase the speed of the car " 
Lalla increases the speed n then accident happens by little Shaurya.and Mahek parents dies.😭😭😭

Karuna ma follows her n Nani asks her u knew everything from the start right,still u chose to marry off SK with someone whose life he has destroyed.

Karunma is silent😭

Meanwhile Shaurya Gets his hand hurt.So Mahek first aids his hand in front of everyone.He said something romantic n cute n Mahek pulls his cheek n laughs.
They find ma n Nani missing n Mahek says will she go n find them.

In the room, Karuna ma is defending SK that he can't stay. Away from.Mahek.I want to c him.happy.
Nani asks wat will happen when Ms comes to know that SK killed her father.will she ever forgive him.

Karuna ma says I will never let them.know the truth.He was a kid of 14ys.He didn't know anything. U were the main culprit.U only asked him to increase the speed.

Break ke baad- Karuna ma to SK n MS.No one can separate u

Edited by SarunNArshi - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Darling! πŸ€— Res as usual
Unres...
First thing first...I start reading and sees Handsome letting out a loud laugh oops. 😳 thank honey for using Handsome πŸ˜‰ 

Mehrya romance yay! But the truth is out...Handsome is behind the accident. What the hell! Who lets a minor drives?! πŸ˜‘ Handsome shouldn't be punished too badly right? πŸ˜­ My hope...ONLY hope that Mehek doesn't hate him forever πŸ˜­ But give Nani credit what she said to Maa is right. Maa knew yet she's letting them marry but Maa is also right in that their happiness do lie with each other. Their destiny is so weird! 

Again with the age! Is Handsome 24? Urgh!  Handsome I can pull rank on you. I'm older by 2 months πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£ Another time we'll hear that he's older πŸ˜† 

Handsome today I found out you're a murderer and my love for you has not falter one bit. I always said I will love you no matter what even if you turn out to be a serial killer. I love you Handsome πŸ€—  Always and forever β€οΈ  I'm sorry that your life is so cursed πŸ˜­
Edited by melissaR - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for LU shanti ...πŸ€—
Missed the starting 10 Minutes
Edited by Shamrouz - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Senior khanna character changed ...🀣
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks SarunNArshi.. For the LU  dear!!! Thank God we have few Mehrya scenes today
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nani continues- Mine alone is not the fault.The one who was behind the steering was Lalla.N v gave money to the police n closed the closed. so u too knw that v all r involved in this crime.😭😭😭
trentzoe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much dear!! 
So it was SK behind the accident .. πŸ₯Ί
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It was nani who asked him to increase the speed of the car πŸ˜‘ God.. why why it has to be Shaurya who drove the car at such a young age?  πŸ˜­
Thank you for the LU, Shanti. πŸ˜‰ You are too good just like Sham. πŸ‘
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Oh so it's Shaurya.. But I m sure tht he night hv nt done it purposely... It would hv been an accident  but the point is how he does remember it?? A 14 yes old is quite matured enough to remember all tht
Smiley327 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Shaurya's age is 24 now πŸ˜‰at the time of accident Mehak's age was 12, if they are saying he was 14 then he is only 2 years older to Mehak...I know we shouldn't ask logic in ITV, but ZKM is extreme πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Smiley327 - 6 years ago