Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: KUTUR

Hello guys...please help me...this is the only place at this moment where I could get my solace...

My head is turning in a clockwise and anti clockwise motion..did not saw the episode, the wu and the various comments already pained me.๐Ÿ˜’

I can never hate him...and that I am sure about, but he is really not giving me any reasons to love him more...๐Ÿ’”

Please yaar,koi toh kuchh aisa bol do...,that I calm down... Please๐Ÿ˜” justify his actions in regard to Chakor... that I get his POV.๐Ÿฅบ

I know only this AT could be of my help...๐Ÿ˜ณ

@ bold same thought ๐Ÿ˜ญ i don't know what will do ?๐Ÿคข
Tara_Vjian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello everyone!!!!
Whats up????
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KUTUR

Hello guys...please help me...this is the only place at this moment where I could get my solace...

My head is turning in a clockwise and anti clockwise motion..did not saw the episode, the wu and the various comments already pained me.๐Ÿ˜’

I can never hate him...and that I am sure about, but he is really not giving me any reasons to love him more...๐Ÿ’”

Please yaar,koi toh kuchh aisa bol do...,that I calm down... Please๐Ÿ˜” justify his actions in regard to Chakor... that I get his POV.๐Ÿฅบ

I know only this AT could be of my help...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hi Rabia,

Yesterday's episode was really sad because Suraj hasn't yet realized how much he's hurt Chakor. Even Imli can see it but he hasn't yet. It's sad to see him like that, lacking foresight.

I believe what Suraj says about his motives and his love for Chakor. This is CVs explanation, it's just people had another scenario for Suraj's love for Chakor and when it wasn't realized they're questioning his love. CVs want to redeem Suraj for abandoning Imli the first time, this is his main motive, he's not in love with Imli. But they forget that he's destroying four lives. The best you can say is he's walking down Chakor's path, giving up on what you hold dear for what you think is right. I also think that his separation from Chakor (which I expect will be for a long time) is his punishment for forcing her to stay with him after the marriage swap.

If you accept the redemption theory, the four of them are being redeemed. Imli is punished for escaping scotch free from her first sin and for never trusting her sister. Vivaan is punished for having no faith in Chakor after the marriage swap by experiencing some real pain from Imli's "betrayal", and Chakor now knows how it feels when your loved one sacrifices your love for the higher good. 

I'm looking forward to today's episode because I want him to realize how things are right now. Only then can he start working to clear this mess. Suraj will suffer the most because even when Imli's name is cleared, Chakor won't forgive him right away (or at all ). I just hope CVs have some compassion for the fans and give us some ray of hope soon. 

Sorry, this is not uplifting at all. 
nemo316 thumbnail
Thanks for all the awesome pictures ladies!
av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meshmesh

Hi Rabia,

Yesterday's episode was really sad because Suraj hasn't yet realized how much he's hurt Chakor. Even Imli can see it but he hasn't yet. It's sad to see him like that, lacking foresight.

I believe what Suraj says about his motives and his love for Chakor. This is CVs explanation, it's just people had another scenario for Suraj's love for Chakor and when it wasn't realized they're questioning his love. CVs want to redeem Suraj for abandoning Imli the first time, this is his main motive, he's not in love with Imli. But they forget that he's destroying four lives. The best you can say is he's walking down Chakor's path, giving up on what you hold dear for what you think is right. I also think that his separation from Chakor (which I expect will be for a long time) is his punishment for forcing her to stay with him after the marriage swap.

If you accept the redemption theory, the four of them are being redeemed. Imli is punished for escaping scotch free from her first sin and for never trusting her sister. Vivaan is punished for having no faith in Chakor after the marriage swap by experiencing some real pain from Imli's "betrayal", and Chakor now knows how it feels when your loved one sacrifices your love for the higher good. 

I'm looking forward to today's episode because I want him to realize how things are right now. Only then can he start working to clear this mess. Suraj will suffer the most because even when Imli's name is cleared, Chakor won't forgive him right away (or at all ). I just hope CVs have some compassion for the fans and give us some ray of hope soon. 

Well said meshmesh๐Ÿ‘
Eatifi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi Rabia,

Thank u...thank u...thank u...and take many more of it is.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am feeling like giving you a tight hug after this one.๐Ÿค—

@bold 
This one is my best part.๐Ÿ˜Š

I am really feeling very light๐Ÿ˜ณ
nemo316 thumbnail
Thanks ladies ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
We all need a hug to get through this. Although I must credit Radhika for bringing up the redemption idea.
kavya_989 thumbnail

Hi Rabia,

Exactly๐Ÿ‘
He is doing this for chakor,he can't see her pain so that he took  this drastic step without a second thought and I totally agree with the redemption part one๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and suraj is 80% redeemed and I guess by the end of this track we can see a totally redeemed suraj,mujhe uss di ka intezar hai๐Ÿ˜ณ

sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Radhu lets drool ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww sri shirtless vijju  pic dal diya vijjuuu