10th May - Live Update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with...Snake bites Mahek hand and nehal sees snake and shout .. Shaurya holds her and everyone gets panicked Shaurya and kanta ask her not to close her eyes...Nani tells to tie the cloth on the place where the snake has bited... Shaurya tells Mohit to heat a knife and bring...Nani tells I have a medicine I will bring it... Karuna tells doctor is coming with a antidote..Ravi comes and asks what happened.. Mohit brings kniife and Shaurya puts it in the wound and later sucks the venom..

Nani comes to room and tells this Swetlana is mad she has given a venomous snake...and search for medicine...Karuna comes and blames her and threaten her that she won't spare her if anything happens to Mahek...Nani does a drama whatever happens I will be blamed.

Vicky comes and inform that Mahek is still unconscious and we have to take her to hospital...Nani prays let nothing happen to this girl else Everyone will blame me.

Nani bring medicine and Shaurya gives it to her and cries and tells you have promised that you will be there with me in every situation... please come back for me...Nani tells medicine will show it's effect don't worry.

Mahek opens her eyes and Nani tells look I said it will work.. Shaurya hugs nani and tells you have saved my Mahek...and holds Mahek back and tells if you wouldn't have come back than even I was about to come after you...Nani gets a call from Swetlana and she steps out and that time Ravi comes with doctor but he doesn't see her...Nani scolds Swetlana that she has give a poisonous snake..

Doctor prescribes medicine...Ravi tells I will bring it... Mohit tells let it be I will bring it..Nani comes and console Mahek and ask how is she feeling now...and tells I had doubts ...my fears were true... Pandit tells may be some one is doing some jaadu on their relation...

Panditji tells is their any problems going on in this house than resolve all the issues...nani tells may be Swetlana  is cursing them and asks Shaurya to bring her back... Shaurya doesn't agree for it ...Nani request Mahek to talk to him.

Shaurya calls Aawara and other servant and scolds them how did this snake came inside...Mahek comes there and request to bring back Mami.. Shaurya tells I would have forgive if she would have told me ..but she misbehaved with MAA..Nani and you ..Mahek again convince that don't forgive her but let her come and think about Vicky and tells think it as you are giving me a wedding gift and hugs her... Shaurya tells do whatever you want...but if she does anything again I won't spare her...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res! Thanks in advance Sham 
Unres.

Ways boy Nani is the biggest Nautanki I come across yes. That went over my head πŸ€’

Sham...I admire you for tolerating Nani just for us. πŸ€— Thank you! I have to laugh though Nani dragged Mami's name through the mud to bring her back oui πŸ€£ Mehek...glad you told Handsome not to forgive Mami but think of Vicky. Handsome you better see Nani for her true colours soon! 

Mami is back and does she know the big secret??? But why is Nani worried for??? 

Urgh I don't like this episode πŸ€’ 
Edited by melissaR - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Kanta and Mansi are in kitchen and kanta gets a call from Nani and asks how is mahek...Nani tells there is some UP rasm (Native place uttar Pradesh rasm) and invite everyone to come in evening... Edited by Shamrouz - 6 years ago
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I got my answer... Snake was used by nani just to bring mami back to SM πŸ₯± 
Thanks for the LU, Sham. πŸ˜ƒ
MissSikha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks di...for the LU...looking forward
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Looks like a filler episode and Nani's drama continues 😑 Thanks for the update Sham!
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What crap fest going on...😲🀒 When will this IPL end 
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nani crap continues bt was glad that even she was worried if something happens to.Mahek she is completely gone.She also came to know about SK obsessed behaviorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Snake crap was to bring Swetlana backπŸ˜•πŸ˜‘
Itna bekaar way to bring her back.That too Mahek.convinced him.πŸ˜•
Only hug scene I liked.Sk face expression was "Don't try this method.U know I become a puppet of urs when u do like this." Hhhahahha.He finally agreed to bring Swetlana back bcoz of Mahek Hug only.πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

I got my answer... Snake was used by nani just to bring mami back to SM πŸ₯± 

Thanks for the LU, Sham. πŸ˜ƒ

I told that Yesterday onlyπŸ˜†
Welcome IsyaπŸ˜‰
trentzoe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shams.. good to hear that they didn't prolong the snake drama till tomm! Hope nani is thrown out soon!! πŸ˜• Now whats this new Rasam?? πŸ˜†