#1 TaaRey FF - Vivah - a journey from engagement to marriage...Moved#2 - Page 107

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Uffff. DMG has my heart forever so I can already tell I'll love this ff. 

Thanks for the gist! Also you hit 150! Time for a new thread woot woot! (Unless I am totally an IF dinosaur and have not read the new rules about page limits on threads- I honestly wouldn't know lol)

Btw fyi I am spam kween. So just know ke I will happily spam the crap out of your threads until I get an update πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by: 2111_shweta

Working on it!

This FF has the least connection to D3 so knowing the story doesn't matter. But since you asked...

The story is about a college, St. Louis, which excels in dance. Dance is worshiped here. A group of 12 students (2 teams) are excellent dancers and keep one upping each other. Through constant quarreling and banter become best of friends, Team D3!

Then enters Taani, who is madly in love with Rey. Tries to fit in, but faces inconvenience for being an outsider. To fit in with everyone, she tricks everyone into believing that she too can dance. Ends up getting selected by Rey to become a part of one of the teams. Rey catches her lie and to save his ass decides to give her dancing lessons. Love blooms in his broken (Had an ex) heart but keeps burying it.

Phir?

Hawa-hawa look-look

Ek dusre se takrana

Bematlab ka jhagadna

Aur end mein confession!

This is the jist of it. Later its the same old stuff. Has a lot of parallels to DMG!

Taanirey2101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhiNikiLuver

Thanks for the gist! Also you hit 150! Time for a new thread woot woot! (Unless I am totally an IF dinosaur and have not read the new rules about page limits on threads- I honestly wouldn't know lol)

Btw fyi I am spam kween. So just know ke I will happily spam the crap out of your threads until I get an update πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Don't worry about spamming we do that to her . She is use to it πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰. Right shewta

Taanirey2101 thumbnail

Also please update soonish please please please 

--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 2111_shweta

ShaRey fight wasn't baseless. It was way of venting out his anger. She knew it and because of that she wasn't angry at him for blaming her.

Romance

I don't know what will be the next update about. Don't worry I have started writing it but its a long way before I complete and post itπŸ˜›

Don't you dare make Mirha cry.😑 That wont be good for you!😈

Yh yh but y poor sharon had to b at the receiving end πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I need romance. I DEMAND romance Huff 

Hehehhe mirha doesn't need anymore spoiling.. 

Taanirey2101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ta_Sha--

Hehehhe mirha doesn't need anymore spoiling.. 

Hey even I demand romance yaar . Atleast a bit of TAAREY'S MAGICAL ROMANCE.  PLEASEEEEE and also update soon

2111_shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhiNikiLuver

Yeah, it's time for a new thread. I don't think that has changed. Will be posting the new thread today. Hopefully!

Oh no, not you too! Please try to avoid spamming

anitaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please plzzzz plzzzz update soon please 

2111_shweta thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Ta_Sha--

Hehehhe mirha doesn't need anymore spoiling.. β€οΈ

Originally posted by: Taanirey2101

Hey even I demand romance yaar . Atleast a bit of TAAREY'S MAGICAL ROMANCEsmiley42smiley42.  PLEASEEEEE and also update soon

You two want romance? Well, wait for it!😈

Suna nahi? Sabr ka phal meetha hota hai?πŸ˜‰

2111_shweta thumbnail

Thread #2

Edited by 2111_shweta - 4 years ago