SBS Segment - Zee's unfair editing

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
This is a segment from SBS from Sunday.. I am uploading it in this below link.. Pls watch it guys, Riya's full performance was edited out 😡.. Poor kids practice the full song and ask for votes for the full song, but only some of it is shown!! That 'O Laila' sung by Riya was not in the telecast, nor in online version.. I think this was the best part in her performance but it was edited out !! I uploaded in drive to show Riya's segment, and maybe the original video may get deleted that's why..

Original link: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5laien

They have time for showing Jayas drama, SMP's mom's demands and Aditya's lame jokes.. But they cannot show the main thing that is the full performance of the kids, for which they work hard the full week, only to get votes from us.. Not to forget kids have to manage both studies and singing!! Who knows maybe that is why Sonakshi's sunn raha hai was so small..

In fact, SMP's performance time is always 10 mins if u see, starting with mooch, then SMP's long whatever performance then waah waah of judges and jury then record breaking then bahubali drama.. But other kids' get over in max 5 mins.. I don't have anything against SMP, but only problem with Zee for being so partial !! 
Edited by jenny156 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh.. This is so wrong. Kids practice whole week for the performance and then these people edit their performances. 
Unnecessary drama part could be edited instead of editing the performances.
Also it's not like other shows that it needs drama to keep up with trp. Just performances of kids is enough for them to gain high trp.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wow!!!!!!!!! Riya rocked the stage..That 'O,Lailaaa' part was sung with such abandon-PERFECT!!!👏  But sadly we never got to see it, thanks to crazy zee editors👎🏼 who  decide bahubali ki mooch🤪/mummy ke sapne/amul doodh/HR ke fake call to imaginary bahubali sets/movie promotions  are more important that kids songs..
This is absolutely wrong and disrespecting the kids hard work. When riya  is asking for votes it's  based on  her entire song performance but shockingly the  voters arent even shown the highlight of her performance ..This is cheating both the contestant and the  voters..
Why have a music show when u can't even show  full songs of all contestants .I too have noticed SMP getting way too much airtime than other contestants -it's unfair👎🏼  Every contestant should be treated equally, stop playing favorites zee..

jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

Wow!!!!!!!!! Riya rocked the stage..That 'O,Lailaaa' part was sung with such abandon-PERFECT!!!👏  But sadly we never got to see it, thanks to crazy zee editors👎🏼 who  decide bahubali ki mooch🤪/mummy ke sapne/amul doodh/HR ke fake call to imaginary bahubali sets/movie promotions  are more important that kids songs..
This is absolutely wrong and disrespecting the kids hard work. When riya  is asking for votes it's  based on  her entire song performance but shockingly the  voters arent even shown the highlight of her performance ..This is cheating both the contestant and the  voters..
Why have a music show when u can't even show  full songs of all contestants .I too have noticed SMP getting way too much airtime than other contestants -it's unfair👎🏼  Every contestant should be treated equally, stop playing favorites zee..

Now I will be the most disappointed if Riya gets eliminated !!
I wouldn't have been that disappointed had I not known about this !!
Edited by jenny156 - 7 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divya17.8

Ohh.. This is so wrong. Kids practice whole week for the performance and then these people edit their performances. 

Unnecessary drama part could be edited instead of editing the performances.
Also it's not like other shows that it needs drama to keep up with trp. Just performances of kids is enough for them to gain high trp.

And the main reason for high trps is the kids' performances !!
altgr thumbnail
On Sunday there was not much drama. Jayash didn't perform and there was no demand from SMP's mother. But still they should not cut the performances.
divya17.8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

It would be very unfair if Riya gets eliminated this time.
divya17.8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

On Sunday there was not much drama. Jayash didn't perform and there was no demand from SMP's mother. But still they should not cut the performances.

This week drama was less still they edited riya's song. So we have to think every week how much they must be editing.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

yeah,i hope she stays too 🤔..i feel  her singing is average sometimes but then in others she is simply fantastic ,very expressive in her voice ...the kid has a lot of  potential mdeserves  more chances especially after rocking the laila song..
jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

yeah,i hope she stays too 🤔..i feel  her singing is average sometimes but then in others she is simply fantastic ,very expressive in her voice ...the kid has a lot of  potential mdeserves  more chances especially after rocking the laila song..

I feel she lacks focus.. Hence the inconsistency.. In the initial weeks she used to be the top scorer mostly.. From there the record-breaking Riya came.. But then her graph went down.. She has managed to pick up in the past few weeks.. 

As I said somewhere, she can sing both Lata ji and Sunidhi type songs easily.. I was definitely blown away when she sang Laila and Jaata kaha hai deewane..