Do u watch total dreamer?????

Poll

Do u watch total dreamer????

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Shlroy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I know the show is quite bold and has lot of vulgur scenes. And don't know why  zindagi is not editing them!!???
But the story is engaging and appealing and based on renowned play called Pygmalion. 
People's non interest was mainly due to the fact that kuzey guney was shut abruptly which was wrong but now its back too. 
So I want to know how many in this forum watch total dreamer????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am watching but they are dragging the story a lot. Also, it has 170+ episodes which means the dragging will continue :(
Shlroy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

I am watching but they are dragging the story a lot. Also, it has 170+ episodes which means the dragging will continue :(

Well Wikipedia page its mentioned that original version has 170 episodes but international version has 130 episodes. So will only 130 episode air here???? Let's see
But definitely its a very long running show
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Voted last option.

I was about to make such a topic on no one seems to be interested in Total Dreamer but you made it. I don't watch it because it has 170 episodes and I don't think I can watch a longer show. Fatmagul ki baat alag thi. The show seems to be like many Desi shows where the heroine has all the hardships in the world and is troubled by her step-father to her office bosses. Also, I think Eliza will choose that Arthur guy who is much older to her and already had a daughter from his previous marriage instead of choosing Jonatas who is of her age group and truly loves her. I read a small summary on wikipedia. Many people are already heartbroken with Nadia choosing Igor over Oleg in Snowdrop. This show may give similar heartbreak. Edited by angel_juhi04 - 6 years ago
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The promos itself was not interesting enough so I am not watching the show.
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I don't find the girl attractive. 
maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah I watch it daily. Personally I didn't find anything vulgar with it, just some kissing here and there, but everybody's comfort level is different. Sushmita Sen aka Carolina is very entertaining and the cinematography in outdoor sequences is also good.
Rhea15784 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shlroy

I know the show is quite bold and has lot of vulgur scenes. And don't know why  zindagi is not editing them!!???

But the story is engaging and appealing and based on renowned play called Pygmalion. 
People's non interest was mainly due to the fact that kuzey guney was shut abruptly which was wrong but now its back too. 
So I want to know how many in this forum watch total dreamer????

Agreed, I was a little taken aback too.. considering it's Zindagi.. On a different channel, mainly English channels, this would have been completely normal and I wouldn't have thought anything of it..
Haven't been able to sit through an entire episode of this show so far.. End up watching 5-10 mins and I inevitably end up changing the channel, I find it that annoying!!!
 really surprised and disappointed that Zindagi chose to air this show when there are plenty of great shows to choose from..
harneetk thumbnail
yes i m watching the show. 
Dloves1D thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am watching it because I have no other good show to watch. Even though it is bolder than the other shows and has too many characters but the main story is fine.