It will be a shame if DiVek wins NB8

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I have seen previous seasons of Nach Baliye and Jhalak Dikh La Ja.  These are voting based show. So its natural that popularity will dominate over dancing skills. But in the previous seasons of Nach Baliye and Jhalak Dikhlaja the winners could at least dance. They were not the best dancers but they could dance. But Divyanka Tripathi can not dance. They are the weakest couple of Nach Baliye. They gave six performances. But none of the performance were noteworthy. Yesterday's performance was the last nail in the coffin. They were a joke. They deserved 18 for their performance. If they win NB8, it will be an insult to the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
How long can they hide behind her injury. Its clear DT cant dance, heck their last performance showed she cant even move her stiff body. 
Guinea thumbnail
This week's act was so horrendous that forget winning the way I see it is ... Every week they stay , one deserving to stay jodi will be eliminated.

I am no expert on reality shows as this is the second one I am watching but I have never seen such poor dancing , such teribble acts at the business end of the show .

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dance was horrible n wat was the biggest joke DITI said awww am top votter JODI ths was unxpected drama queen hahahah
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Yesterday DT insulted Madhuri.
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nah they won't win but yeah they will be venerated all season and go till finale
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CHIPPEDCUP

Yesterday DT insulted Madhuri.

she was Horrible .. and hardly she was moving in lehnga .. latkas n thumkas were kind of effrt not clear ... ðŸ˜•MD baithi hoti tu heat strock ho jata sadmy sy garmi mai AC mai b ðŸ˜†
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I won't be surprised if they win 
After all they are star plus ke chahite 
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was a bigger joke that they got 8 and 9 from Sona bahu and Suri and sona bahu enjoyed it a lot whereas she thought Mona has less dance and everyone gave them a 7. Lol
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Most dance shows have the fan fave/channel fave win so I wouldn't be surprised if they win. But usually, even if they were the worst dancer among the others, they improve a significant amount over the weeks relative to their own performance. I haven't seen improvement in DT at all. Vivek however, when he performed with the choreographer did so welll!!! Idk if he tames it down when he's with DT so she doesn't look as bad or what it is, but if they are gonna end up winning anyways, at least improve!!!!!