Jayas needs to be eliminated PRONTO

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
He is cute 5 year old kid. I have nothing against him. This is a singing competition not cuteness competition. Every week he is riding on cuteness rather then his singing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meghipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He is a non competitor . He s just there to increase cuteness. 
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jayas is not part of competition.
I feel his presence adds more charm to the show. Also he is getting to learn from so many experienced people at such a small age. And this would prove beneficial to him.
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I like him, he adds to the cuteness factor !!

But, I agree sometimes I wish to see more performances from the kids who don't perform on that day, but then they spend a lot of time on Jayas..
Edited by jenny156 - 7 years ago
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jenny156

I like him, he adds to the cuteness factor !!

But, I agree sometimes I wish to see more performances from the kids who don't perform on that day, but then they spend a lot of time on Jayas..

I agree with this. They can reduce time allocated to Jayas and show all the kids performing.
Also they cut down on SMP's mom demand part.. It takes too much of show time. 
jenny156 thumbnail
Ok in today's episode, there was no limelight on Jayas.. He wasn't mentioned even once or sang any song.. Nor was there any demand from SMP's mom, this week she had no demands 😛.. Maybe Zee tv waaley saw my topic on this last week, just guessing ðŸ˜›

But without the above two unwanted stuff, they had all the kids sing and it was an amazing episode.. Maybe on Saturdays Jayas will perform because some kids will not perform, but Sundays he won't because everyone performs on Sundays..
Edited by jenny156 - 7 years ago
altgr thumbnail
Thanks God there was no Jayash today.
Meghipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Here every one loves him . Such a talented bachha love him
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I dont mind Jayas because he knows music and will definitely become a talented singer when he grows up.

What I cant tolerate is Aditya's cheap and pathetic jokes and the time wasted on SMP's mom and her love for Prabhas. Aditya is the most immature and pathetic host ever!! His jokes disgust me!!
jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cshafkat

I dont mind Jayas because he knows music and will definitely become a talented singer when he grows up.

What I cant tolerate is Aditya's cheap and pathetic jokes and the time wasted on SMP's mom and her love for Prabhas. Aditya is the most immature and pathetic host ever!! His jokes disgust me!!

SMP's mom's demands even I can't tolerate and seriously that mooch thingy has become boring!!

I like Aditya but agree with u.. He never used to crack such jokes 10 yrs back when he had started hosting.. But still he was the most loved host back then.. All the love started from there and I hope he did not forget that ðŸ˜• .. Don't know if it is in his script to say all that though..