Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelsaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
wow really interesting n different concept dear...eagerly waiting for ur updates...😊
Rojark thumbnail
Wow nice concept but small request  give updates in English I don't know Hindi plsss
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was So Nice to see you with New Story.😊
The Concept was so Different and Interesting.😊
Roli and Arjun will engage and Sid and Maya wanted to kill them.😲
Please Continue Soon.😊
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so nice story different and interesting... wish to read it badly update soon !!
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow amazing promo loved it can't wait for the updates thank you for pm.
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Sound interesting...
thanks for the pm

sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

WOW!! Interesting concept...

AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CHAPTER 1 

So the carmera rolls to the one of the biggest appatment in Mumbai  that to the fifteenth floor.As the caremera moves on.It Stops at a house with a name board Ms.Maya Mehrotra .The camera further moves inside the house.It is  poish lavish house but without anything i mean no happiness.It further moves to a room to a pooja room where a girl wearing a white colour dress sitting in front of the ganesha idle and crying is shown.

Why you always do this to me...i never asked any materialistic things just love but you never give me that if you give me to just you will take it with you soon.

You took my love away from me my arjun away from why asks maya in a painful voice.She wipes her tears and gets up from there .She moves out side.There is a box .She takes the box and comes to the sofa and places the box in the tea table.She opens a box it is a cake with the picture of maya with a boy its none other than Arjun.She looks at the cake.She sees a glass .She breaks it and takes the glass pieces and comes near the cake.She looks at the boy angrily and inserts the glass pieces in the photo .

Our relationship to became like this Arjun .First it was shining pure perfect now broken says placing the glass in Arjun face angrily .

Maya then continues . pyar use karo jise  control kar sako agar pyar apko control karne lage to use barbad kard
(Love only the one you can control, when love/lover begins to control you, destroy it (the emotion within you or the person you loved)  .When the loved one is out of control we have to destroy it otherwise it will destroy us saying this she moves to a room where a women of middle age is lying in the bed some wries and machines are near  still.She sits near her and says see maa your daughter life to changed like yours ...but i will not be like you ...i fight for my right maa...he should know when you betray a person how they will feel...i dont want to become another jhanvi mehrotra.She hugs her mother jhanvi mehrotra .She takes the gun and smirks 

The camera moves to another bunglow in mumbai.It moves inside the bunglow.A board is there rajandar bharatwaj Lawyer .Then another name board is kept in which it is written Dr.Siddhanth bharatwaj .The camera rolls inside the house.A middle aged lady is doing puja and a man is standing near her.She shows arathi to him while he takes it.She looks upstairs but the man says sujathaji he will not come he became mad in love let him live how he wants one day he will change says him.

The camera then moves upstairs .The camera moves to the exersice room.The room is covered with glass on the both sides.It has all the exercise equiptments.The room has home theater provision in which some number of songs are played.The sound from a execrise machine comes from the left corner.The camera moves to the left corner.

A man wearing a black colour banyan and grey track pant is seen doing excerise.It is seems loves to excerise and maintain his body perfectly.He is filled with sweat .He moves from there and  takes tumbles .He is lifting the thumbles looking at his biceps.He is known other than Dr.Siddhanth bharatwaj.

He then moves and takes bath and comes.He is wearing a blue t shirt and a black track.His face is filled with sorrow worries.He is about to off the music then the songs plays.It is Ae dil hai mushkil title track ae dil hai mushkil song sung by arjith singh.The song starts it one of his favorite song.The lyrics starts ...He wides arms to feel the song 

Tu safar mera Hai 
tu hi meri manzil 
Tere bina guzara 
Ae dil hai mushkil 
You are my journey 
You are my destination as well Living without you is tough, O heart! 

Tu mera Khuda 
Tu hi dua mein shaamil 
Tere bina guzara 
Ae dil hai mushkil 
You are my God You are present in my prayers Living without you is tough, O heart

All these lines remainded him only one thing one his saans...his roli ...only his ...but she is going to become some others this killed him.Tears are rolling from his eyes.He couldnt control himself .His mind remebers her smiling face...her beautiful voice which calls his name siddhanth...Her lovely lips which used show her love for him ...Her lovely eyes which admires him.He sits crying in the floor.All the tu in the song in Siddhanth life represents his roli .

The songs moves on now this lines comes...This is what he is following...

Tune diya hai jo
Woh dard hi sahi 
Tujhse mila hai toh
Inaam hai mera 
Even if I have received only pain from you, As I have received it from you, it is a reward for me 

These lines yes he follows this even though this seperation kills him...Her betrayal kills him...but it is given by her so he likes it...He loves it...He loves this pain .

sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Emotional update dear luvd it eagerly waiting for nxt and thanks for pm dear
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omg this ff really like susppence...cant wait..