Why didn't Shiv let Aastha, her mother quit the marriage alliance b4?

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
When he was having his epilepsy attack, seizure on the floor, spitting everywhere, her mother told his family you have betrayed me by not telling me about this illness, lets go Aastha.

Shiv was embarrassed and hurt it had happened and seemed to want Aastha to be with him, and offer her support to him, because he said everyone have seen I'm weak even you with all your goodness cannot forgive and accept me right? She felt pity for him and still kept the alliance, had he not said nothing to her and told her there whilst they were alone that its good this has happened because I also wanted this alliance broken. Now your mother has seen me this way and feels betrayed its worked best because I was being forced into the relationship, I love Radhika.

She would have left with her mother. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spoilt thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Nafisa-

When he was having his epilepsy attack, seizure on the floor, spitting everywhere, her mother told his family you have betrayed me by not telling me about this illness, lets go Aastha.

Shiv was embarrassed and hurt it had happened and seemed to want Aastha to be with him, and offer her support to him, because he said everyone have seen I'm weak even you with all your goodness cannot forgive and accept me right? She felt pity for him and still kept the alliance, had he not said nothing to her and told her there whilst they were alone that its good this has happened because I also wanted this alliance broken. Now your mother has seen me this way and feels betrayed its worked best because I was being forced into the relationship, I love Radhika.

She would have left with her mother. 

yes that was weird for someone who is desperately seeking to stop this wedding! the way I see it, it was the voice and behavior of his innermost being? he strongly believes in God and God has matched them for each other so it was probably the workings of God through him 😊 something beyond what he can grasp with his human understanding...

in psychological terms, it was his subconscious speaking? what he really wants in life is probably complete acceptance for who he is (since he doesn't have it from a figure that most people first get acceptance from- their mothers)...the reason he is with Radhika may be that he 'feels' that he gets that acceptance for her...the incident with Aastha might have made him EXPERIENCE that acceptance..in a tangible way ...and because of that experience his desire to cancel the wedding got pushed to the back (maybe)

if you were to ask an atheist (Aastha 😛 😆), they would only agree to my second paragraph...as for me, I wrote the whole thing because hey, who created our complex minds? ðŸ˜‰ so I feel that the whole thing is God acting through psychology 😃

Edited by sugar.and.spice - 6 years ago