5th May - Live Update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Episode starts with...Swetlna holds nanis shoulders and asks what nonsense you are talking...Nani tells what will you do... You were sitting and drinking here and that witch took away all property.

Shaurya asks Aawara did Nani came ...He tells she is on first floor... Swetlana makes a drink and tells how is it possible..Nani tells be ready to Come along with me and start begging in mathura.. Swetlana is drinking wine from bottle and NANi from glass and singing a song...when MehRya enters... seeing them she starts coughing and tells what did you made me drink... Shaurya and Mahek comes to her and gives water... Shaurya asks Aawara to call doctor..

Swetlana asks Nani what drama you are doing... Shaurya looks angrily at her... They take Nani away and while going Nani blinks a eye to Swetlana.

Kanta thinks Shaurya's Nani came and just went away like that is everything ok with her...kanta sees her phone and tells she forgot it here KC asks Ravi to give it ,he tells yes I haven't met her also.

Nani cries in the room that she made me drink the wine ... Swetlana comes and taunts her she is accusing me for what I haven't done and  doing drama

Shaurya scolds her and asks her to beg apology or go away from this house. and asks Aawara to pack her bag.. Swetlana taunts him that he is a illegitimate child...and tells it's all because of Karuna you are enjoying this life...Mahek tries to make her quite...when she asks her to keep quiet and asks you aren't less than her you took away his property by doing a drama along with your chachi...and pushes her Mahek gets hurt... Shaurya Throws her out of house...she asks who are you he tells owner of this house. when you can't respect my mom ..my Nani and my would be wide than you don't have any right to stand here. 

Swetlana asks Vicky you are just standing and watching when he is insulting me.. Shaurya turns to Vicky and tells he is my brother and he knows the difference between good and bad... Shaurya closes the door and goes to his room

Mahek tries to pacify Vicky that Shaurya looses his control in anger and don't be sad...Nani stand BACK side and dances..

Karuna comes to Nani and asks what do you want why are you doing all this ...I have given her you what ever you wanted, than what did you came here...Nani tells I came here to stay with you ,what ever is yours it's Shaurya's and what ever is Shaurya's it's mine..

after break Nani asks for 7  crores

WELCOME IN ADVANCE FRIENDS🤗

Edited by Shamrouz - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res! Thanks in advance Sham 
Unres...

Good lawd this Nani is 🤬 calling Mehek a witch ðŸ˜¡ She got Mami threw out. Good ridden yes but I wanted Mami to deal with Nani. For the first time I didn't mind Mami at all  ðŸ˜­. Handsome...please don't fall prey!! ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ When I want him to not be trusting for the right reasons that's when he'll trust  

Cutie Pie I'm here for you  

Is she blackmailing Maa yet again? There is so much more on to this drama between   

Edit after reading the rest:

Mehek never go away from him! ðŸ¤— Handsome thanks for apologizing to Cutie Pie and asking for forgiveness. After all the things Mami did and up to I don't give you wrong in not wanting her back but you really need to get rid of Nani. I'm happy Mehek is getting to see Nani true colours but nooo Handsome is responsible  ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ¤¢ Why?!!! ðŸ˜­. Handsome I love you know matter what you hear me. Forever and Always 

Edited by melissaR - 6 years ago
Santiago24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wanted to post about that nani here.. but couldnt contain myself!!
h god!! I cant stand her - she is pure evil!!!

Pls pls end her track soon
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sabse bada nautanki toh nani hi nikla! ðŸ˜¡ Bl**dy idiot! This chudail is not gonna go away too soon. ðŸ¥±
Btw, Thanks for the LU, Sham! ðŸ˜ƒ
Santiago24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG!! did shaurya get that tan after Agra??
He is practically burnt
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this Nani 😡

Thanks as always Shamz 😛
trentzoe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shams.. Watch out everyone the new vamp in town is here!! Welcome Nani.. can't wait for u to be kicked out our Mehyra's lives too!! ðŸ˜› Feeling sorry for Vicky. Shaurya should have considered how much he was supporting him recently before throwing Mami out!! 
 Wait am I feeling sorry for Mami too .. NO Way!! Happy dance going on here!!
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shamz

As expected, Nani ka pardafash nahi hua. SK accused Maami and left. Please don't make SK a mute ML. As usual for ITV, the FL solves all the problems of the family. So, Mehek will solve this naani problem also.
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Karuna tells how many lakhs you want ..take this 4 lakhs and go away...She tells what will happen with this ..Karuna asks than how much you want...5 lakhs ..10 lakhs ..50 lakhs...Nani keeps the money in the bag and tells I want 7 crores ..

Shaurya is punching on the bag and mahek comes and asks you are thinking this punching bag as Mami and hitting it ... Shaurya tells go away from here...She tells she won't go anywhere.. Shaurya gets hurt on hand and mahek holds his hand and checks the injury.

after break...Mahek over hears Nani blackmailing karuna about revealing Shaurya's past what he did 10 yrs back
richasharma0991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Felt sad for Vicky  today