4th May - Live Update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with... Karuna is in kitchen and Remember how Shaurya unveil the portrait of Meera and Nani came back and cries... Shaurya gets call from Mahek when he is still sleeping...he tells I was dreaming about you and I wasn't feeling like getting up...Mahek tells everyone wants to meet Nani and PD asked to come here, Shaurya tells let them meet her later Mahek tells o will tell PD then and you aren't ready to come here... Shaurya tells don't black mail me..Karuna comes in the room and hears that they have to go to Mahek's House... Shaurya tells you must have listened and I will inform NANi and get ready to go to their house.

Mahek is in the kitchen and wheat flour fells down on mahek and Kanta tells you are preparing so many things take some rest..

Shaurya and Nani are in the lane and Nani tells let's take something for their family...Nani sees Ravi in the lane and gets shocked... Shaurya and Mahek are together and she asks where is MAA ... Shaurya tells she is busy with some preparation... Shaurya tells don't try to patch up things between us ...I will calm Down when I feel like..

Karuna comes there and mahek hugs ...and Shaurya gets I irritated...kanta and mahek tries to patch them by discussing about the interview where he praised about Karuna... Shaurya tells in the same interview I told about how I hate when people lie to me and break my trust...

Nani tells Mahek is perfect for Shaurya and she blesses her and gives her a chain of Shaurya's real mother..

Mahek thinks of another idea ...and she asks Karuna to sing a Dhol (marriage song). Karuna sings and everyone dances and even Shaurya joins and he faces Karuna and stops dancing and goes and stand in the corner.

Kanta comes and tells shaurya she wants to talk to him...she takes him inside and tells to take the property papers back as she got the trust Which she wanted... Shaurya tells I can give my life to her and on this paper their is a closure that I can't take back the property on my name...Nahi thinks what they must be discussing inside...Mahek overhears Their talk...she comes out Shaurya asks her to stop...she tells to kanta that I thought u agreed because u trust him but you accepted because of property... Shaurya tells it's not chachi's fault,if you want to get angry than scold me ...she asks than why are you angry with Karuna MAA than

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for update sham

This soon Kami-nani ka face off 🤣 Edited by Leandra - 6 years ago
Santiago24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Just as we predicted, track is going super fast!! Mehrya have already caught nani drinking with Svetlana 😆
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res! Thanks Sham 
Unres...

Handsome since when you're not in a hurry to go to Mehek? Why dream of her when you can be with her in person? 😉 come on...you surprised me. Handsome you listened to me! 🤗 you said the exact thing I said yesterday to tell her 👏 Who's being a good boy? 😳   you even listened to Laddoo and made up with Maa. I am so happy you are in his life Mehek 🤗 Really  happy the matter with Mehek knowing she owns everything now is resolved between them. But this Nani heard 😡. She's a chudail! 🤬 couldn't describe herself better. She's giving Mami a run for her money though 🤣  seems like she's the correct one to deal with Mami 😆 but are they in cahoots now in the precap? 

I have to say though I was disappointed that Handsome went back to Khadoos in thinking. Atleast have more trust in Maa. Mehek said the same as me. Maa probably had a good reason for keeping him in the dark for his betterment. We'll see how good that was when the mystery is revealed  because she is the most likely the one to be most affected 🤢 see if she'll say and think the same. It would be unfair if she pushes Handsome away because of that if he isn't directly responsible. He's affected just as much as her I'm sure 

Sham thanks for the update. How are you managing with this Nani now? She irritates me more than Mami. I haven't even gotten around to watching this week's episodes yet. I'm avoiding seeing her! 

Edited by melissaR - 6 years ago
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🤔

Thanks Shamz 🤗
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Santiago24

Just as we predicted, track is going super fast!! Mehrya have already caught nani drinking with Svetlana 😆

Thank Lord for small mercies !! 😊
icerain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks shams cant wait for the second part.

I see where this is heading 😕 money is gonna cause granny to reveal the secret

Bloody witch

My poor darlings 😭
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mahek tells what ever chachi will do for me is for good and same with Karuna what ever she must have done it must be for your betterment and we should learn how to forgive...Mahek and Shaurya hugs Karuna and Shaurya thanks her..Mahek tells him to take back the property... Shaurya tells if you are mine than what ever is mine belongs to you... Shaurya tells iam happy both Maa and Nani are here... when he looks Nani has already left the house..

After break Nani is drinking wine with Swetlana and scolding her ...Mahek and Shaurya enters and gets shocked...
Ashiqana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So far so good. Thanks di for super fast update
Pavi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ye past ka blast kya hai yaar  mujhe toh 
Ham Sab kithna socha tha mehak aur kc keliye lekin yeha toh Kuch aur hi huwa hai 😆
Ye Nani choor nikli hai 😲

No thanks for LU SD 😉