Frequent Posters

MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Okay now story of mine to getting lost 🤣
As I've said I was Loved so much in my childhood you can't imagine so much pampering cause I was really cute then 😛

and I said you can't imagine cause from last 15 years I'm jealous of my own self cause everyday keep comparing me with by childhood Like I was so beautiful them now I'm not 😭

My relatives are such a pain what they will say everyday she used to be fair in childhood healthy look how much changed now 😡

Toh kya main zindagi bhar choti hi rahti bari hokar gunah kar liya kya koi...
Dusro ko chodo my own family members will say how cute I was but not same now 😭
Or abhi agar meri koi relative mujhe dekhe heart attack ayega usko for sure cause of health and fair skin 🤣

They have not seen me for 3years and I've changed a lot😆
Hellooo...Page 92 welcome here 😆
During My birth Mamma has to go through a lot she was alone my both siblings was child and my grand mom mean my daadi was getting crazy to go from here saying she has work in her home back then...Mom was admitted to hospital her blood pressure was high we both were at danger but 2 days I was born after much difficulty but in this time my father was not beside cause he cannot come leaving his duty ...he came after I was born he didn't like me before I was born he even thought of aborting cause he didn't wanted more then two child and now when I was born causing more pain to Mamma almost at the stage of killing her I was for sure be hated by him but it didn't happen When he saw me everything changed He had Loved me like no one before he didn't love any of my siblings like that cause they were never so free with him cause of his Tyrant nature 🤣

But I was Bindas 😎

I never fear anyone and he used to Love me a lot cause I was so free with him 😊

I was more of Like turmeric color then And When 1st time My father had taken me in his Arms I scratch his cheek with my nail 😆 and was doing the same with my cheek also 😛 I was exceptional for sure cause he had not taken my sis and bro in his arms when they were baby cause he fear to do that... Imagine criminals ko Marne ke time toh nahi darte abhi darte hain 🤣

So 1st thing My daadi didn't like a girl was born 2nd thing she asked was is she fair or beautiful????

You Just think not at all bothering to ask for my Mommas health or mine shidha How to I look as if I turned out black she was gonna throw me out 😆
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MariumChoudhary

During My birth Mamma has to go through a lot she was alone my both siblings was child and my grand mom mean my daadi was getting crazy to go from here saying she has work in her home back then...Mom was admitted to hospital her blood pressure was high we both were at danger but 2 days I was born after much difficulty but in this time my father was not beside cause he cannot come leaving his duty ...he came after I was born he didn't like me before I was born he even thought of aborting cause he didn't wanted more then two child and now when I was born causing more pain to Mamma almost at the stage of killing her I was for sure be hated by him but it didn't happen When he saw me everything changed He had Loved me like no one before he didn't love any of my siblings like that cause they were never so free with him cause of his Tyrant nature 🤣

But I was Bindas 😎

I never fear anyone and he used to Love me a lot cause I was so free with him 😊

I was more of Like turmeric color then And When 1st time My father had taken me in his Arms I scratch his cheek with my nail 😆 and was doing the same with my cheek also 😛 I was exceptional for sure cause he had not taken my sis and bro in his arms when they were baby cause he fear to do that... Imagine criminals ko Marne ke time toh nahi darte abhi darte hain 🤣

So 1st thing My daadi didn't like a girl was born 2nd thing she asked was is she fair or beautiful????

You Just think not at all bothering to ask for my Mommas health or mine shidha How to I look as if I turned out black she was gonna throw me out 😆

Kitni stories hain tumhaare paas?? ðŸ˜†
I was very much fond of chocolates ice creams And till then age of my 2 I was Known to all shop keepers they knew me very well whom daughter I was 😆

As I used to go near by Shops to my house all alone ...

One day My brother was Home for something from school so After he's work was done he had gone but I was behind him he didn't realize nor my family everyone was busy door was open I Start following him 🤣

Intelligent me 😎

Has walked almost like Half an hour way or more and was on the way to enter different city road...

one Man saw me and taken me with him asking thousand question as if I can answer them 🤣

2 years how more he expect but maybe he got glue from my few talks so he taken me to my colony and was asking from all shop keepers recognized me handover to my father 😆 🤣

Originally posted by: Rashmi...

Kitni stories hain tumhaare paas??😆

That's for me to know you to find out 😉

wait and watch 😎
Miss.Kawaii You imagine How cute I must have been in my childhood With my baby voice and chubby looks cause I myself had to imagine I don't have any pics of my childhood every single pic is with my relatives cause they Loved my childhood form so much 😡

Ek bhi pic nahi hain 😭