Who will be eliminated this week?

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So this Saturday we will get the first result based on public voting. Who according to you can be eliminated? For me it is very difficult. Such a talented kids. Last Sunday everyone sang so well. I think it may be Jassu or Riya, don't know.
What do you think?Edited by altgr - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know it will be very difficult for us every week now..

I am fearing that it will be Jassu.. I like him a lot and don't want him to go so soon.. Or it can be Dhroon also.. 
Edited by jenny156 - 7 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail
And my prediction is based on the popularity not singing.. As per how much I have seen on social media.. Because it is voting now..
djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mine syays adnan or may be riya or sonakshi
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very tough to predict. Last week I wasn't expecting at all that Rajshree would be eliminated. Her elimination was very shocking. Right from audition itself I was considering her as tough contender for reaching finals. But just few not so good performances and she was eliminated. 
So can't predict at all.
jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divya17.8

Very tough to predict. Last week I wasn't expecting at all that Rajshree would be eliminated. Her elimination was very shocking. Right from audition itself I was considering her as tough contender for reaching finals. But just few not so good performances and she was eliminated. 

So can't predict at all.

Rajshree was eliminated based on her performance.. But this time since it is public voting it is even harder to predict !!
jenny156 thumbnail
I just saw a picture of Amit Mishra performing with Dhroon and Pawni Pandey with Riya.. Means if this is shown on Sunday, they are safe.. Because elimination I suppose is on Saturdays from now on.. Then who is eliminated? Oh god I'm so scared  Jassu? Omg!!Edited by jenny156 - 7 years ago
djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
just saw its singers with kids this sunday along with ayushman and parineeti may be like last time where all the contestants sang with established singers this time its with the newer lot i guess then
so i guess even vishali will sing her song
Edited by djoker - 7 years ago
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

I just saw a picture of Amit Mishra performing with Dhroon and Pawni Pandey with Riya.. Means if this is shown on Sunday, they are safe.. Because elimination I suppose is on Saturdays from now on.. Then who is eliminated? Oh god I'm so scaredJassu? Omg!!

I too think this time it's Jassu
altgr thumbnail
Let's see who is going to leave this time.