3rd May - Live Update Blast From The Past)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Guys iam so sorry...I had relatives ...so I may be not updating the starting 10 minutes properly😭

Episode starts with... Shaurya calls Nani .and shocked to see her and even mahek is shocked...she gets up and tries to run when Shaurya holds her and ask to stop she cries and asks were where you... Shaurya goes to Karuna and asks why she lied to him..

Shaurya's Nani faints and mahek shouts and rush to her... Shaurya picks her and make her sit in the car...they all reach khanaa house...Karuna tries to talk to Shaurya he tells I need answers...Mahek tells give her a chance to explanation...

Shaurya goes to Karuna and asks Again why did you do it...Karuna tells I wanted to tell but... Shaurya asks how can you be so selfish... Mahek comes and tells don't talk in anger with Mom and hugs her...she comes to Shaurya and tries to talk to him..he tells he don't want to talk to anyone...she hugs him and comfort him..makes him sit on bed...he asks how is Nani...she tells she will fine soon... Shaurya tells I have loved Karuna MAA more than mother..but today in one moment she broked my trust...Mahek tells there must be some reason talk to both with a cold mind.. Aawara comes and tells naniji got conciouness...He goes to meet her

Mahek comes to Karuna and gives her comfort and tells he loves you alot...Karuna tells I didn't wanted to hide but was trying to protect him from his past...than she realizes what she was talking to Mahek..she stops... Shaurya calls MAHEK and asks her to bring tea..

Mahek takes tea for Nani... Shaurya introduce Nani to Mahek...she blesses her... Shaurya asks why were you hiding since so many year's..

Karuna thinks what if Nani tells about the truth and why where you begging in front of MAA...Nani tells let me go...she tells I was poor and how would I raised you and Karuna has taken a very good care of you that's the reason I stayed away..

Shaurya tells if you really love me you won't go back and even mahek insist her to stay saying our home is looking complete now because you came here... Shaurya asks Karuna to convince Nani to stay back..

Karuna comes and tells yes stay back with us...they gave a look to each other...Karuna ask let Nani take some rest now ...you go and drop Mahek..

Karuna tells before Shaurya comes back leave from here...I have given you money when ever you demanded...Nani tells don't force me to tell the truth.. Shaurya is my relative but I bothered more about myself..

Mahek again tries to comfort and tells to handle everything with a cool mind..he thanks her and hugs in ...they are in PWG line... Mahek asks Shaurya to close his eyes...she takes out a small cake pastry and lit a candle saying today Nani came back so we can celebrate this occasion my...they cut the cake 

WELCOME IN ADVANCE FRIENDSπŸ€—

PS : We have 2 Buzz articles and comments are very less ... please check and make sure you have used all 3 comments.

Edited by Shamrouz - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Nothing is missing...
Managed to write whole update
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res! Thanks in advance Sham. I'm excited to know where this Nani arrived all of a sudden and why Maa was mad when she was begging. 

Unres...
Omg I can't tell you enough how much I love Handsome and Mahek today πŸ€— the understanding they have between each other now. Mahek did an excellent job at handling him πŸ‘ I love their promise to each other. I love Mehrya today   Handsome treated her like his wife. Handsome I am so proud of you today! πŸ€— you conquered one demon by sub missing yourself completely to Mahek ⭐️ You had over responsibilities to her...you leaned on her for support rather than push her away.  

But who is the one who is more bothered about them self even though not being a relative to Handsome? huh? πŸ˜• Maa will never say that because it seems like she did what she did for Shaurya to have a good life. But this Nani what's her story? Grrr CVs you're lucky you did an excellent job with Mehrya. I hope this promise stands scrutiny to whatever secret Maa doesn't want come out. Maa just know that whatever is it in darkness comes to light. Its a matter of when. You can't hide forever. The truth always comes out eventually. I hope there can be forgiveness by whomever affected and love and looking forward to the future conquers all.

Sham thanks for update.  
Edited by melissaR - 6 years ago
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even with guests U r updating  . Great job Sham... N such a relief Karuna MA is not neg πŸ˜›
Shamz15 thumbnail
Shaurya tells iam very lucky that you are my life partner...he tells you took a promise from me that I shouldn't leave you ever now you promise me you won't leave me ever...she promise him and tells she will always be with him..

Ahhh this Nani is a big naukanki...came for money here and not even related to SK I think ..
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you shamz for the update as always on timeπŸ˜› 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heera1702

Even with guests U r updating  . Great job Sham... N such a relief Karuna MA is not neg πŸ˜›

Diamond Everyone knows about my Craziness for ZKm πŸ˜†
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Naani ji is another character who is set to ignite more fire... Shwetlana will definitely teamed up with Naani. 
Thanks for the LU, Sham. πŸ˜³
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jacinta_91

Thank you shamz for the update as always on timeπŸ˜› 

Welcome Jacinta...I was almost crying at 8 pm feeling relaxed now πŸ˜†
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for update sham

Now Nani is back of Shaurya assert that Shaurya didn't have 🀣 all thanks to kanth chachi