01.05.2017: Written Update:Zindagi Ki Mahek

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 1
Shaurya mom asks Sveltana not to create a scene. Sveltana says let me show drama, she splashes water on Mahek. All are shocked. Shauryas mom slaps Sveltana asking her how dare u. Sveltana says and how dare Mahek enter this house. Shaurya drags Sveltana out of the party and she threatens will see u. Shaurya tries to comfort Mahek but she says I understand. Sveltana hates me, like my family hated u. U won them over and I will win her over. Shauryas mom diverts Shauryas attention and asks for unveiling the surprise. Mahek makes Shaurya smile. He announces about recipes of Mrs. Mira Sharma and Mahek being part of his life. He calls Mahek in front of media and unveils her mom's pic. Mahek is touched. Shauryas mom is shocked. Shaurya introduces Mira Sharma. Shauryas mom is stunned. Shaurya announces launch of Mira ki Mahek a coffee table book. He says want all to know about her. Shauryas mom gets a call. She says u will get ur money soon. Dun repeat ur act. She turns and finds Kanta standing. Kanta apologizes for hurting her and misjudging Shaurya. She seeks forgiveness. Shauryas mom says no need to apologize. Sveltana embarrassed us as well. Kanta praises Shauryas deed to make Mira famous. Shauryas mom gets nervous and drinks water. She drops the glass and excuses herself.

Shaurya asks Mahek for a dance. Bg-Tum mile. Shaurya touches her and pulls her close. Mahek chides him for taking chance or dance. She says all are watching. Shaurya says let them. Am uncomfortable. Shaurya notices someone leer at Mahek. He tries to touch Mahek and Shaurya loses his cool. All try to stop Shaurya. He slaps the guy who decides to end Sharyas business. Mahek walks off angrily. The guy leaves uttering threats. Kanta asks Shaurya why he loses his cool all the time.

Mahek thinks she shouldn't have left the party angrily. She fears his anger. Her sis in law tries to comfort her saying dun want a crazy hubby, what if he kills someone. Her sis in law calls Shaurya. He enters and she says won't give u any sorry. Shaurya says how dare he touch my Mahek. Mahek says am not ur property. Dun like violence. What will people say. Shaurya pushes her to corner, holds her hand and says dun care what people say, care what u think. Dare anyone touch u, will break their hand and blind an eye and cut a tongue. Mahek says ur hurting me. Her hand bleeds, Shaurya kisses her injured hand. He says ur mine. My Mahek. He hugs her. Mahek says am urs, why fight. They hug.

Part 2

Maheks sis in law says leave Shaurya before Kanta comes. He does. They tease Mahek saying he is so romantic, should train Mohit. Shauryas mom gives money to someone. Says take the money and leave before Shaurya sees u. I managed to clear the CCTV footage else shaurya would have found u.

Part 3
Shaurya is driving. It's Mahek. She asks if he reached. Shaurya says why missing me. Shauryas mom says dare not threaten me. Focus on ur money, dare enter our life again. Shaurya reaches home. He tells Mahek they are going for shopping next day. He gets out of car and feels he saw someone. It's a dog. Shauryas mom was hiding from him. She prays to keep Shaurya away from his past.

Precap- Mahek brings Shaurya in the hall for his surprise birthday party. Shaurya loses his cool. He throws the cake away and fumes on Mahek asking her how dare she organise this. Mahek is shocked. Sveltana smirks. Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank u so much for the detailed update dear!! 
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
thank you for the written update..
Vedika211 thumbnail
Thank you for the update ðŸ˜Š
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the detailed WU, Tanu! :) 
Pavi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for WU actually i missed this episode ðŸ˜Š