Can someone tell me???

Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello, I am a huge fan of Ek Aastha Aisi Bhi and love it's huge refreshing unique concept. I miss the past few episodes due to prior commitments? Can someone tell me what happend in the past few episodes please? It would be generous. By the wasy, love the whole cast especially Tina Phillips, Abhinav Kapoor and Kanwar DhillonπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰Edited by Alikhan2158 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spoilt thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Welcome πŸ€— well i don't think you have missed too much...
 aastha was shown to be atheist  (because  her father passed away-she doesn't believe in God).. guru ma is this very Godly lady who everyone looks up to... she  comes to manali and mistakes that  Aastha to be very devout... she then decides that it would be nice for Aastha to marry her nephew Shiv... Shiv's  family is extremely religious (their  house is like a temple)...Shiv's mother is in charge of the family business.. Shiv doesn't have  a normal relationship  with his mother as she has always been busy... Shiv goes to Manali to meet Aastha (he wants to reject her).. he tries to get  her to dislike him but Aastha sees his goodness and likes him.. in Manali, Aastha gives refuge  to a lost tourist Radhika (later  on we find out that she is Shiv's  girlfriend) .. mistakenly, everyone thinks that Shiv approves of the alliance and it is fixed...everyone then goes to Kolkata (where Shiv's  family is)...right now Shiv is trying  to stop the wedding, Radhika is plotting in an evil way and so on...
Hope i have been clear enough πŸ˜Š let me  know if you need to know anything  else πŸ˜ƒ
Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
U have been very clear. Thank u sooo much. Even I know a lot of this? So, Radhika is Shiv's girlfriend? According to the latest TC article, this is what will happen
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/laxmi-find-out-about-shiv-radhika-s-affair-ek-aastha-aisi-bhee-170502
Spoilt thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alikhan2158

U have been very clear. Thank u sooo much. Even I know a lot of this? So, Radhika is Shiv's girlfriend? According to the latest TC article, this is what will happen

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/laxmi-find-out-about-shiv-radhika-s-affair-ek-aastha-aisi-bhee-170502

Hehe you're very welcome πŸ˜ƒ i tried to not miss out anything  at all! Yup, Radhika is Shiv's girlfriend. Thanks for the article πŸ˜Š it's  good the serial doesn't drag too much πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by sugar.and.spice - 6 years ago