Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What is with 11 years of, 7 years of etc?

flipfl0p thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I keep reading these kinds of thing in IF. This time it is 11 years of Kangana's film and 13 years of Main Hoon Na. What is so special about these numbers? I am sure, there must be many films which have released in every Friday. Then should we have 17 years of, 23 years of, 56 years of etc (onevery film) on every Friday? 

These numbers are not special (10th, 25th etc). Nor the films are pathbreaking. (HAHK, DDLJ). Then why celebration?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

We're part of a world that lives on hype & nostalgia.
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Agree with this πŸ˜†

Although I dont think the films have to be pathbreaking for celebration... But celebrating unmemorable numbers like 3,7, 17 etc is weird to me πŸ˜•
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Celebrating 9.5 something of a movie is still better than indulging in pointless arguments over actors and box office bickering. πŸ˜†
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Topic banane ka bahana, Aur kya..πŸ˜†
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now they celebrate birthdays of movies too.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hasini009 thumbnail
Originally posted by: flipfl0p

I keep reading these kinds of thing in IF. This time it is 11 years of Kangana's film and 13 years of Main Hoon Na. What is so special about these numbers? I am sure, there must be many films which have released in every Friday. Then should we have 17 years of, 23 years of, 56 years of etc (onevery film) on every Friday? 

These numbers are not special (10th, 25th etc). Nor the films are pathbreaking. (HAHK, DDLJ). Then why celebration?

it just like bumping old threads. we will celebrate 100 days of this, 1week of that. wait and watchπŸ˜†
kebab_me_haddi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
PRs...PRs everywhere...keep the stars relavant
flipfl0p thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheekThaak

Celebrating 9.5 something of a movie is still better than indulging in pointless arguments over actors and box office bickering. πŸ˜†

Okay. Next is decimals, is it? I will get ready for 13.7 years of, 8.3 years of etc. 

flipfl0p thumbnail
Originally posted by: hasini009

it just like bumping old threads. we will celebrate 100 days of this, 1week of that. wait and watchπŸ˜†

Even in marriages. Earlier people used to celebrate after 25 years. Now throw party for 100 days. 
One keeps account of every day (as if, how many more days one has to tolerate the other).