TS : Mann Ke Jahaan Mein ~ (Pg 1.)

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Okay So I just finished watching Ho Mann Jahaan. That too in HD, after a year. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

There were certain things I didn't like in it mainly cuz this subject has been done to death in our Bollywood movies and shows.
But I loved the strong message, it gave that children shouldn't be forced to pursue their parent's so called unfulfilled dreams and expectations rather given the freedom to chose whatever they want to do. 
Cause ultimately even if you force your kids to follow your dreams then they end up being neither here nor there.

I definitely loved the two men, Adeel and Sherry.
Such eye candies and not to mention with some brilliant acting. β€οΈ
And cherry on top had to be Fawad's hella hot cameo as Rafael. (fanning myself!) β˜ΊοΈ

Do being the crack that I am, I thought to brew up my own version of HMJ with a different tadka! Hope you all will love it. πŸ€£

PS : Those who don't know can kindly google. πŸ˜›
Edited by MohabbatGirl.x - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Part -1.

Indus Valley University,

Karachi, Pakistan.

A deep male voice spoke up through the mic, his pitch filling up in the entire sound proof room.

A loud note of electric guitar filled the room, followed by the dash of drums one after the other, as if warming up for the session.

Seconds Later, the slow soft music started filling in as a female held the mic together checking it for sound as her fingers tapped to the rhythm that had started filling in.

She tucked a strand of her hair behind to reveal a gorgeous dangling earring, which moved cutely as she moved to the beat of the drums. Her thick black mane of long hair that tumbled below her waist was tied up rather clumsily in a cute pink band as a few flyaway wisps framed her stunning face beautifully. Those who knew her, were aware that the black nailpaint was her trademark style with occasional dashes of red and sometimes, she let it be.

"Go for it, Adab." The guy from behind the guitar spoke up before giving her the final strum for guitar.

Hum Chalein,

Hawaa Ke Sang Jhoomte, Uddti Do Patangein Jaise..

Sang Aise, Udd Chalein..

Her beautiful, sultry voice filled up the room as she picked up every note precisely to the beat of the music.

Her gorgeous big coal black eyes closed as she let the music sink into every corner of her skin and soul.

This was Adab, Adab Waris Shah.

The Beautiful, 23 year old lead singer of Euphoria, The Official Band Of The University.

Her colorful Bangles jingled sweetly as she tapped her fingers along with the chiffon silhouette of her peach long front slit kurta on the thumping drum beat given by Nadir, Nadir Rizvi. The Handsome Drummer Of the Band.

Tall with well chiseled body, Dark Brown Eyes, Slight Dusky Skin and Handsome Features is how you would describe Nadir who surely had the female estrogen melting, but let's just say : He was that adorable good boy every girl wanted in her life!

"Its your turn, Munnay!" Adab spoke up pointing her finger at the guy behind the guitars who winked at her.

Hum Chalein,

Hawaa Ke Sang Jhoomte, Uddti Do Patangein Jaise..

Sang Aise Udd Chalein..

His deep voice rang around the room as he sang whilst strumming his guitar and matched up his vocals to the rhythm.

This was Arhaan Bashir Ali, the guitarist and the chic magnet of their band. Well Gelled Hair, Thick Beard that covered most of his jawline and the beaded long necklace that was always constant around his neck along with his chunky bracelets. He had that every aura of the Rockstar, which every female lusted after.

Door Se,

Dikhayi Di Ik Jhalak..

Adab winked back at him as both leveled up their vocals to the building rhythm.

Tham Gayi Ghadi Wahi Pe,

Rukk Gaye Wahi Pe Bedhadak..

Dastaan Meri Teri, Dobara Phir Se Bann Chali..

Qataar Mein Chale Yunn Hi, Dobara Phir Se Zindagi..

Baat Dil Ki Reh Gayi, Dobara Phir Se Unkahi..

Dekhne Chala Yunn Hi, Dobara Phir Se Zindagi..

Aayegi Naa Phir Kabhi, Dobara Phir Se..

The song ended with a soulful guitar strum by Arhaan and soft ending note of drums by Nadir who was a pro at this already, and had girls swooning over him for that.

Adab gave a Hi-5 to Arhaan along with a hug, after which she gave a Hi-5 and a hug to Nadir for an amazing practice. Actually this went much much better than the one yesterday where either the tempo was too fast or Adab and Arhaan's vocals went too slow for it and trust them, it was baffling.

Of course, these three were best friends. If you ask them what made them spark a friendship just on the first day of their college? Perhaps they would go blank or either if you compliment them that their friendship is too deep considering they were a 2 years old into this, they would laugh amongst themselves and reply that it feels that they've been friends forever.

Adab was the sole girl in the guys group and surely, both Arhaan and Nadir were very very protective about her and as usual every guy had to think twice before approaching her.

"Arhaan!" A sweet bubbly voice came towards them and seconds later, she was in Arhaan's arms looping her arms around his neck.

Arhaan smiled as he happily took her in his arms, relishing the sweet fragrance of her apple mint shampoo.

"You were just amazing, Baby." Farah spoke up, happily.

This was Farah, Arhaan's long term girlfriend and going by the way their relationship was progressing, their friends knew that this wasn't the mere college romance.

Adab and Nadir had to look away when Farah toed up to kiss him and when was Arhaan made to resist her as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Guys! You need to get a room!" Adab exclaimed laughing as they both broke the kiss and looked at her flushed as Nadir shook his head too.

"For what? We aren't indulging in x rated activities! I kissed him cuz he was just so damn amazing!" Farah replied winking at her best friend, Adab who rolled her eyes at her.

"Farah, I understand that you have a boyfriend but that doesn't means that you'll start going hormonal." Adab replied, smacking her friend's arm.

"I'm NOT hormonal! Agar hoti naa, toh I surely would've done so much more than just kissing." She winked but not before planting a kiss on Arhaan's cheeks who now rolled his eyes at his girlfriend.

"Kabhi Kabhi toh mujhe lagta hai, ki tum dono ki relationship mein Arhaan Farah hai aur Farah Arhaan hai." Nadir spoke up making Adab and Farah crack up.

"Aur as usual, tumhari baatein siwaay Petu ke kissi ko samajh nahi aati..!!" Arhaan made a face at Nadir, wrapping an arm around Adab's neck.

Petu Is what both Arhaan and Nadir used to call Adab, for she was a big time foodie.

"Actually baatein samjhne ke liye, aqal honi chahiye!" Nadir snapped at him as Arhaan raised a mean eyebrow at him.

"Yaar! Cut it out please, mujhe bhook lagi hai. Canteen chale please!" Adab spoke up looking at both of them with a cute smile who shook their heads at her antics.

University Grounds..

"Ab achanak se Farah aur Arhaan kahaan gaayab ho gaye?" Samar spoke up as she sipped at her coffee.

"Aur kahaan? The isolated area of the library." Adab replied, finishing the last crunchy corner of her samosa as she wiped her fingers on the napkin.

"Really? Kab se?" Samar looked at her, gaping in shock.

"Pichle do saalon se! Whenever they feel the need to make out, that's their ideal place!" Adab chuckled a bit at her own reply.

"Isn't that risky?! I mean yeah, it's isolated but professors ka aana jaana laga rehta hai." Arsalaan, Samar's fiance added.

"Talk about Risk! According to Arhaan, jab tak risk nahi liya toh ishq kya kiya?!" Nadir added, this time as Adab broke off a piece of his samosa.

Arsalaan, Samar and Adab laughed together.

"Petu, I think jaise hi yeh aakhri saal khatam ho jaye we need to talk to their parents!" Nadir suggested to Adab.

"Um Hm! Don't even think about it." Adab spoke up, her mouth full with the samosa.

"I mean, hum kis himmat se Farah ke walidein ke paas Arhaan ka rishta lekar jayenge? Have you looked at him? Uske studies ki kitni kharaab haalat hai..!! Uske mustakbil ka koi thikana nahi hai." She replied looking at her best friend.

"He isn't even ready to listen to me! Kitni baar maine usse kahaa hai, ki thoda dhyaan apni studies par diya karo. Par nahi, janaab ka yahi kehna ki naa unhe padhai mein interest hai aur naa 9 to 5 job mein.

He's damn talented and I thoroughly love and admire that about him. Music uska junoon hai, sabkuch hai par uss junoon ke peeche ekdum andha ho jaana kaunsi logical baat hai?" Adab added, as everyone listened.

"But aren't all three of you passionate about music?" Samar questioned this time.

"We are, Samar. Par mujhe aur Nado ko itna sense hai that we need to keep some options in life. Suppose if music doesn't works out then we won't be unemployed at least.

Par Arhaan is ready to lose everything at once. Aur janaab mohabbat bhi karte hain toh kisse? Farah Hussain se! Rabab Hussain ki beti jiske baap ka itna badaa business hai Dubai mein!

Do you think, woh apni beti ka haath aise hi kissi struggling musician ke haath mein de denge?

And I know, Farah aur Arhaan ke liye it's not a casual time pass and they're very serious about each other." Adab replied as she broke off another piece from Nadir's samosa.

"And can't keep their hands off each other!" Nadir gagged a little.

"Well, that's a form of love! Yes!" Adab spoke up, her mouth stuffed with the fried deliciousness.

"It isn't! Get married and do whatever the hell you want!" Nadir replied making a face.

"Aww, Nado! You say that cuz tumhe abhi tak koi nahi milli." Adab smacked him lightly on his arms and tucked a disturbing hair strand behind.

"Mili toh Hai, but usse pataa nahi hai." Nadir replied, looking at her. His toffee eyes turned so soft that one cannot miss the tenderness he has for her. Surely, she was more than a friend to him.

But Adab, couldn't see it.

"Kab bataoge? Jab uske bacche tumhe Mamu kahenge?" Adab laughed and this made Samar and Arsalaan laugh too.

Nadir looked at her cutely angry and the next moment, shoved away his samosas from the reach of her hand as she forwarded them to take another piece.

"Khud ka toh khaa liya, ab mera share bhi khaana hai tumne Petu kahin ki!" He added irritated.

"Haww, Nado! You're so mean!" Adab spoke up as she threw a book aimed at him but thankfully Nadir ducked.

"Though what do you guys plan about the Battle Of Bands Intercollegiate Competition?" Samar asked them, once they stopped.

"We're just rehearsing for it. Though haven't finalized on the song yet!" Nadir replied.

"I just hope you guys win it again this time! You just bring so much pride to our Uni." Arsalaan smiled.

Arhaan took in a ragged breath as Farah softly kissed the column of his throat. Not having in him to control, he trailed his lips on her shoulder as Farah held onto him. They fused each other's lips in a hot kiss as their breaths melted together, toxically.

Arhaan broke away from the kiss first and both panted heavily resting their frames against the wall.

"Farah? Thoda toh Shaadi ke baad ke liye chhod do yaar!" Arhaan spoke up in midst of catching up on his breath as he wore his T-shirt back.

"Toh? We just made out which doesn't makes Babies, we'll make love Shaadi ke baad which will make us lots of Babies!" Farah replied as she blessed his lips with a sweet kiss making Arhaan smile.

"You're adorable, you know that?" Arhaan added as she buttoned up her top.

"I know and I love you too!" She smiled her patent cute smile and they kissed each other again.

A Week Later..

Nadir and Adab noted down whatever important points the professor spoke up during his lecture. Though Adab looked at Nadir somewhat bored cuz that guy was too much into his studies. Music was his passion yeah, but more than that all he πŸ‘ concerned about was his good grades so that just after graduating he could join his father's business.

Adab slowly nudged the back of her pen into his ears making Nadir do a cute shrugging act which made her laugh.

"Why are you so boring?" Adab looked at him through her cutely narrowed eyes.

"Well, main aisa hi hoon. Dosti karne se pehle sochna chahiye tha!" Nadir hissed at her, disturbed as she nudged the pen into his ears again, laughing.

"Yeah! Tab toh socha hi nahi..!!" She poked out her tounge at him as she shook her head.

Arhaan who was just sitting in the row behind them was strumming the chord of an imaginary guitar which wasnt unnoticed by the professor who cleared his throat.

"Mr. Arhaan Bashir Ali, I hope you remember that yeh aapka sound room nahi hai. It's a classroom." Mr. Zia spoke up in a hard tone.

"Not Again!" Adab spoke up, defeated as Nadir shook his head again.

The accused stood up, grinning somewhat sheepishly.

"Sorry Sir, I was just a bit distracted." Arhaan replied.

"Its okay though I noticed that aap bohot sanjeedgi se notes jot down kar rahe the. Can I have a look please?" Mr Zia, forwarded his hand for the sheaf of papers that lay in front of him.

Arhaan passed them and the expression on Mr Zia's face changed to pure sarcasm for they were nothing except guitar notes and some lyrics.

"Brilliant! This is exactly how you think you can improve your already falling grades?" Mr Zia snapped, harshly.

"Baaki sab yahaan par bewakoof hain, Jo assignments complete karte hain. Class mein notes jot down karte hain! And they're brilliant students! Do you have any shame?" He added, angrily.

"Sir, not till now. But ab jab now you mention it, I feel a bit ashamed." Arhaan replied and the whole class broke into giggles.

Adab rolled her eyes and Nadir snapped his forehead.

"Silence!" Mr Zia spoke up, loudly and the class fell quiet at once. He was about to say something when the bell rang, dismissing the class.

Mr. Zia just glared at him and walked away after collecting his stuff.

"Munnay! Tumhara masla kya hai yaar?" Adab spoke up.

"Agar iss baar, you don't graduate with good grades I don't know where your future is heading!" She added, exhausted as other students collected their stuff and moved out of the room in large groups and chatter.

"Uncle chahtein hain ki tum CSS karo, par Jo tumhara haal hai I just wish tum acche grades lekar graduate kar lo! CSS to Durr ka Dhol hai tumhare liye!" Adab spoke up, ruffling his hairs.

"Apna nahi, toh kam az kam Farah ka soch lo! You guys love each other and are so serious.

How will you propose marriage to her family?" Nadir spoke up this time.

"Yaar! Yeh saare dramay aaj hi karna hai tum logon ne? Come on! We need to practice for Battle Of Bands, it's just 2 days left!" Arhaan spoke up excitedly. It didn't seemed that, he was worried about anything else!

Collecting his things, he rushed out the classroom beckoning them to follow.

"Kuch ho sakta hai iska?" Adab asked Nadir who slinged his bag on his arm behind.

"He's a hopeless case!" Nadir shook his head and both chuckled following him.

Pepsi, Battle Of Bands..

"Adab! Adab! Adab!"

The chant from the maddening crowd was intoxicating as they eagerly waited the next performance by the Indus Valley University.

Adab took in a deep breath as she calmed her anxious nerves. She never had a stage fright, if she did then she wouldn't have been the lead singer of her college band but still performing in front of a large crowd was somewhat challenging and pressurizing.

The lights dimmed up on the stage as she, Nadir and Arhaan entered it as the chant grew louder.

"Euphoria! Euphoria! Euphoria!"

Their entry sure was a rocking one as Arhaan stuck up a loud rock chord followed by Nadir on the drums.

Adab could hear the girls scream as Arhaan stuck another chord!

"Arhaan! We Love You!

Arhaan was always this hype amongst the girls. His Rockstar image drove them crazy though the owner of his heart stood backstage, her fingers crossed for his/their performance.

"Nadir!"

A group of girls screamed and made a heart with their hands as he finished a fast beat on the drums.

The music started filling in as she began to feel lighter. Well, that's the effect music had on her. She could see the neon torches up and illuminated as thousands of bodies swayed to the beat.

Teri Meri, Teri Meri Kahaani..

Ik Dastaan Nayi Puraani..

Arhaan took the lead as his profound voice filled up the atmosphere.

Chori Chori, Yeh Kahaani Chali Hai..

Thehri Thi Jo, Tere Aa Jaane Tak..

Adab's Vocals take over as she tapped her feet to the growing tempo of the song.

Tere Aane Se Maine Jaana,

Ki Tu Hi Jeene Ka Hai Bahaana..

And I? Dunno Why?

But I Feel Good!

The Energy Of The Fast Music blew in full force as Nadir increased his pace on the drums and Arhaan changed the intensity of his chords.

Ki Har Safar Ho Gaya Suhaana..

And I? Dunno Why?

But I Feel Good!

Adab took over again as the crowd bounced in the energy of the song. Live Performances can be exhausting but when you have an amazing audience you don't feel the hag of it.

Roshni Aisi Milli,

Raat Ka Chehra Khila..

Adab sang as she swayed to the music with her arms stretched wide.

Andhero Se Gile The Jo Maaf Woh Ho Gaye,

Thhe Jo Maile Shishe Dil Ke Saaf Woh Ho Gaye..

Arhaan took over as the bridge part of the song stepped in as his soft note hit the crowd.

Teri Meri, Teri Meri Kahaani..

Jaise Raat Ko Subah Mil Jaye, Bas..

Adab crooned the slow melody as the crowd stopped slow for a moment.

Arhaan walked over to the crowd of girls and bent down making a tremendous increase in their screams.

Ki Tu Hi Jeene Ka Hai Bahaana..

And I? Dunno Why?

But I Feel Good!

He sang for them and even made them sing a few lines, enjoying the love and adoration they showered him with.

Nadir shook his head laughing at his friend as he flipped his drumsticks and hit them together before hitting them again to the surface.

That was his sawg!

He wasn't the best drummer, just for namesake and this definitely earned him a scream from his share of fangirls as he winked at them.

Ki Har Safar Ho Gaya Suhaana..

And I? Dunno Why?

But I Feel Good!

Adab ended the lyrics with a cute little jig as the guys in the crowd sighed and the song ended in an amazing drum beats by Nadir.

The crowd broke out in thunderous applause as the three of them bowed together thanking the crowd.

Backstage, Farah met the warmly beaming with happiness but she was more happy for the man she loved as she engulfed him in a loving hug and claimed Arhaan's lips in a kiss.

Both Nadir and Adab graciously looked away.

"You guys were amazing!" Farah replied, happiness beaming from her eyes as she gave a hug to her best friend and Nadir.

The trio indulged in a group hug for their success as both boys kissed Adab's hair lovingly.

The stage was setting up for another band, and the four of them were still backstage.

An all boy band came up and the crowd was filled up with a huge hoot. The hoot was so loud that it surprised Adab as she looked back.

"Who're they?" Adab asked Farah the band took their positions on the stage.

"I've heard their songs I guess? What's their name now? Entity.. Yes, Entity Paradigm. They're the rulers of heavy metal and rock! Personally, I love their songs!" Farah answered.

And like, Farah had said Heavy Guitar Beats filled up the air as the crowd hooted again!

"And you see that man in the middle? That handsome one?" Farah pointed to a rather handsome figure in the middle in black shirt and blue jeans as Adab nodded.

"He's Rafael. Rafael Azaad Khan. The most handsomest, hottest and the Gorgeous Lead Singer, eP can ever have!" Farah sighed dreamily.

As if confirming her doubt, the girls screamed their loudest as Rafael adjusted his mic.

"Are you forgetting that you're in a relationship with my best friend?" Adab smacked her arm.

"Ow!" Farah rubbed her arms.

"I haven't and I love him. But it isn't wrong to drool on other men too." She added,laughing.

The heavy rock music gained prominence as Rafael leaned in to sing..

Silsiley Todd Ke, Chal Diye Kidhar?

Ek Hi Modd Pe, Bas Ek Hi Nazar.

Beete Dino Ki Woh Baatein Yaad Hai Magar,

Kuch Nahi Iss Jahaan Mein Jo Tu Nahi Idhar..

Jo Tu Nahi Idhar..

Chahe Kuch Bhi Ho Jaye, Main Rahunga..

Chahe Waqt Tham Jaye, Main Rahunga..

Main Rahunga Hamesha, Main Rahunga..

Maut Aaye Toh Aaye, Main Rahunga..

Rafael's Voice was real deep and you can make out that apart from singing he was an owner of an baritone.

For she can see the girls, screaming their voices out for him.

Though for Adab, his voice reminds him of dark molten chocolate though it surprised her as to why this thought crossed her mind.

But to her surprise, she enjoyed their performance though she was never a fan of the heavy rock genre. Arhaan used to jam Metallica songs all the time, but she found her solace in the soft soothing, happy music.

"Dude! I so wish I would have a voice like him!" Arhaan came up from behind, pointing at Rafael.

"Munnay, you have such a great voice! Why him?" Adab corrected him.

"Petu, you just don't understand! Rafael has a voice to die for. See the girls, they're hell mad about him." Arhaan replied.

And as if confirming it, Rafael made a heart with his hands as the performance ended and the crowd screamed ballistically. Girls had to be the loudest in them.

"He has this baritone which makes him sexier!" Farah replied in agreement.

The competition ended on a high note and the winners didn't really surprise the three friends. Imperial Band from Peshawar were announced the winners and they were freaking good!

They secured the second position : Not winners like the last time but at least they were consistent.

And third position went to eP from Lahore.

Adab was again intrigued as the band members and that chic magnet Rafael Azaad Khan went up to collect their trophy and the girls hooted loudly while he just flashed a charming smile.

"He's so Hawt!" She heard Farah whispering that in her ear.

2 Weeks Later..

Adab yawned and turned her head cutely to the other side and sleep drooped her eyelids but just a fleeting glance at her watch made her wake up with a jolt.

"Crap! Crap! Crap!" She mumbled to herself as she hurriedly packed no, shoved her books in her bag and ran out of the library.

The cute little tinklets in her mojdis made a cute noise as she literally ran through the corridor, clashing randomly and muttering a quick sorry as guys look on amused.

Well, Adab was desired in the male population of their University though that girl was too indulged in her music and studies to pay attention to any of that.

And right now, all she had in mind was to reach her second most important class of the day of whom she'd already missed 20 minutes. Why? Cuz she was sleeping in the library!

She quietly opened the door to the huge classroom and peeped in. There was pin drop silence and only the professor's voice was speaking up at regular intervals.

Quietly Adab sneaked in, daring to not even breathe for she feared it might be heard by the professor.

Nadir was the first one to spot her as he raised his eyebrows at her questioningly to which she just shrugged cutely. Farah and Arhaan just slightly waved at her which she did and slipped into the nearest seat she found.

She let out a huge breath of relief thankful that the professor hadn't noticed her. Adab steadied herself and took out her books, unknown to a handsome face sitting right beside her.

He turned his face as the rich black orchid perfume hit his senses. Surprised, he found the seat next to him occupied and what was more amusing for Rafael was that the girl, didn't acknowledge his presence.

Either she was too worked up in being late for class or either she wasn't that kind to hyperventilate at the sight of men.

Both seemed appropriate but it maybe that she just didn't want to miss any of her classes.

Rafael watched on both amused and fascinated as her big beautiful coal black eyes narrowed in concentration or turned deep in understanding.

Adab scribbled into her notebook in concentration, jotting down the important points when her ball point stopped working. She tried jerking to regulate the ink flow and even scribble the point at rough pages of her paper but no use.

"Damn It, you piece of plastic!" Adab cussed under her breath much to his amusement again.

Rafael quietly shifted a spare pen to her which she took hurriedly making him chuckle again. This girl was so much of a sunshine mixed with hurricane.

The bell rang announcing the end of the session as the professor left the class and the chatting of students filled the air.

"Thank you." Adab voiced out as she packed her things still unaware of the person beside her.

"You're Welcome." Rafael replied huskily as he took the pen from her.

Wait! She has heard this voice! She's damn sure, she did but where?

Adab tried to recall but couldn't and she turned around to see the owner of the voice walking away.

"Kya Hua?" Arhaan asked as they came up to her.

"Nothing, I thought I heard someone I had heard." Adab replied still looking at the retreating figure. 

Edited by MohabbatGirl.x - 7 years ago
pcnsb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Res / Unres

So finally!
I almost forgot abt this one! :P
Sorry for that.

Absolutely loved all the characters and I must say you pen down their descriptions beautifully.
Adab is such a cute character.. I like her nickname Petu! πŸ˜†

Nadir.. Adeel is killer man!
I haven't seen the HMJ but movie stills are enuf to make my head swoon..

Arhaan!
I love Sherry's styling and look in HMJ. It was difficult to believe that this apna, good-boy Osama of ZGH. πŸ˜†

Rafael.. I loved his character's introduction sequence. Fawad's rockstar look is sumthing out of the world.. πŸ€ͺ

Adab and Rafael's first meeting was interesting. Let's see if Adab can track down his voice.

Update soon.
Nandini
Edited by pcnsb - 6 years ago
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
  first i appreciate shanaya that she is handling multiple stories.   i liked the concept of this story. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Loved it Shanu dear glad you liked it
Love you lots πŸ€—
Adab Nadir Farah best of friends
Brilliant start ... Friends like this are real blessing
Best Adab petu πŸ˜†
Facts of Life are really nice said by Adab 😊
Hmmm I loved Raffel entry
Let's see what happens when Adab and Raffel Meet
Waiting for more
Thanks for the PM
Continue soon
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The concept, characters, description, writing & Rafael uff !!
What a deadly combo babe and you're killing it. This so feels like HMJ and that's huge as its really difficult to recreate the feel of something but you did it and so well. Come up with the next part asap or else i'll kill you ! xD 
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Lovely beginning, Shano. πŸ˜ƒ
Looks like Arhaan, Nadir & Adab are friends for life, loved their bonding. <3πŸ‘πŸΌ
Arhaan seems to be in the extreme enthusiasm for music, ready to put almost everything on risk just for the sake of his passion which doesn't make him completely wrong. He's sweet though. πŸ˜³
Nadir is the serious, sensible & mature one who also gives the vibes of being in love with Adab, hai na? ;)

And here Petu Adab is attracted to Rafael. πŸ˜› Let's see how she reacts on recalling about the familiar voice. πŸ˜‰

Update asap! :D Thanks for the PM. πŸ€—
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
*Res*

Another res from my side on one of your stories lol, hopefully I'll read it soon!!πŸ˜†

BTW where did you find HD quality of this movie??? I've been searching forever πŸ˜­