Hema Malini loves to watch Badho Bahu!!TOI

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Hema Malini loves to watch Badho Bahu

TNN | Updated: Apr 29, 2017, 03.03 PM IST
The popular TV show Badho Bahu, on & TV is the talk of the town.

Recently, the makers were thrilled to know that Bollywood's Dream Girl, Hema Malini, is a big fan of the show.

In a recent interview, Hema Malini said, "I have been following this show for quite some time now and I find it very unique. The female protagonist of the show (Rytasha Rathore as Badho Bahu), is very different from the typical heroines you see on television. The story is also unique."

She also added,"India is a diverse country and it is a pleasure to see the language and the culture of Hariyana on screen. The most interesting part of the show would be when Badho becomes a champion wrestler, and I am waiting to watch that. I congratulate the team of Badho Bahu for making such an unique show."

Well, the hard work of the makers is worth appreciating as they have given, not only its viewers, but also Bollywood legends, a path breaking show which is keeping them glued with it's unique storyline and interesting twist and turns.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SB24 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I hope badho bahu gets better TRP that it fully deserves. It has the best storyline currently wrt to serials.