What does Shiv see in Radhika?

Allyson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Really though, what does he see in her? She is petty, suspicious, posessive, manipulative, and scheming. And this is just the side the Shiv has seen so far. I get that Radhika is with him for his money but in what way is she redeemable to him? 
I wonder what she did to attract Shiv. She must have initially appeared nice or kind or sincere. But I would think that if she is faking any of those qualities and she is a gold digger, then she would contiue to keep that front until at least after the wedding.

I still find something fishy in this Shiv-Radhika angle. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spoilt thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Allyson

Really though, what does he see in her? She is petty, suspicious, posessive, manipulative, and scheming. And this is just the side the Shiv has seen so far. I get that Radhika is with him for his money but in what way is she redeemable to him? 

I wonder what she did to attract Shiv. She must have initially appeared nice or kind or sincere. But I would think that if she is faking any of those qualities and she is a gold digger, then she would contiue to keep that front until at least after the wedding.

I still find something fishy in this Shiv-Radhika angle. 

Exactly! All she does is to plot.. and she's also  pretty insensitive to be serving him non-veg all the time (and forcing him to eat) 😕

My take is that Shiv has always been love 'deprived' (as seen from his monologues), his mother has never been there for him..he probably felt cared for by Radhika? The sincerity in her care is another issue altogether 
Edited by sugar.and.spice - 7 years ago
iPriyalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with @sugar.and.spice! Radhika probably gave him the attention no one else in the family gave him. And she's the opposite of every family member, so this could have attracted him as well.
Moreover we've just watched the part where both are stressed for Shiv's marriage and this is what's making Radhika so stressed/manipulative/possessive/jealous (according to Shiv).
We don't know how their relationship was before Aastha came in their life.
Spoilt thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: iPriyalicious

I agree with @sugar.and.spice! Radhika probably gave him the attention no one else in the family gave him. And she's the opposite of every family member, so this could have attracted him as well.

Moreover we've just watched the part where both are stressed for Shiv's marriage and this is what's making Radhika so stressed/manipulative/possessive/jealous (according to Shiv).
We don't know how their relationship was before Aastha came in their life.

@bold

Yes, that's sounds very likely! 👍🏼