Best Performance Saturday 29/04

Poll

vote for your favourite performance

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
altgr thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
For me today's episode was just ok ok. My favourite performance is of Dhroon's. He sang really well and also something different. Yumna was very good but I think this was not a clean performance, don't know. Riya and Jassu were good. Rajshree and Satyajit were ok. But for me the biggest disappointment was SMP, first of all I didn't like the song selection and also didn't enjoy the performance, yodeling as always was fantastic.
Also share your views
Edited by altgr - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with u I did not enjoy the episode either.. Since it was Neha special, I expected some dhamaal but there was none!!

Favorite performances of mine were of Dhroon, Riya and Jassu.. But I voted for Dhroon as his song selection was tough, and I find this as his best performance so far !! He had to get 100% πŸ€”.

Yumna was very good undoubtedly but I found something missing in her singing don't know what.. Rajshree and Satyajit were ok for me too.. 

But so agree about SMP !! I did not enjoy her performance at all.. I did not notice when it ended I was that bored, and then her getting 100% was like the norm and her blank expression which I don't know why she gave it πŸ€”.. And then her mom's demands which made me yawn πŸ₯± .. Only Jayas was the saving grace trying to move the stone lol

I liked Riya and Sonakshi's mimicry which was the only thing I enjoyed the most !! 
Edited by jenny156 - 7 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail
I feel maybe the best singers were on the flying sofa that's why we did not get such an amazing episode!!
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

I agree with u I did not enjoy the episode either.. Since it was Neha special, I expected some dhamaal but there was none!!

Favorite performances of mine were of Dhroon, Riya and Jassu.. But I voted for Dhroon as his song selection was tough, and I find this as his best performance so far !! He had to get 100%πŸ€”.
Yumna was very good undoubtedly but I found something missing in her singing don't know what.. Rajshree and Satyajit were ok for me too..

But so agree about SMP !! I did not enjoy her performance at all.. I did not notice when it ended I was that bored, and then her getting 100% was like the norm and her blank expression which I don't know why she gave itπŸ€”.. And then her mom's demands which made me yawnπŸ₯±.. Only Jayas was the saving grace trying to move the stone lol

I liked Riya and Sonakshi's mimicry which was the only thing I enjoyed the most !!

yes their mimicry was the most entertaining part of yesterday's episode.
altgr thumbnail

I feel maybe the best singers were on the flying sofa that's why we did not get such an amazing episode!!

yes I was eagerly waiting for Shreyan and Sonakshi's performance but we have to wait till today's episode.
jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

wow 10 members have voted

I wonder where these members came from πŸ˜²

Pls silent members, join in the discussions in this forum..
We need more members!!
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't got to watch Saturday's episode. So can't vote..πŸ˜”
divya17.8 thumbnail

I wonder where these members came from πŸ˜²

Pls silent members, join in the discussions in this forum..
We need more members!!

Yes.. Silent members please open up.. And post replies too
jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divya17.8

I didn't got to watch Saturday's episode. So can't vote..πŸ˜”

Koi nahi Saturday's episode was really boring so you did not miss much lol
Edited by jenny156 - 7 years ago
divya17.8 thumbnail