28th April - Live Update...

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Episode starts with ... Shaurya tells kanta to keep the papers ...She blesses him he asks her that let's go out every one must be worried out..

They come out side... Everyone looks shocked...Mahek asks what happened..kanta tells you don't have 2 Minutes patience can't I talk to my son in law..Mahek is happy to hear that...she hugs her... Everyone is happy...kanta tells I have made many mistakes forgive me..Mahek tells elders don't ask for sorry they just give blessings...kanta hand over Mahek hand to Shaurya and bless them to stay happy..

Later Mahek tells Shaurya thank you...she doesn't know how he convinced chachi but he made her so happy... Shaurya tells make me also happy... today is a small party at WC I will send you a dress wear and come it...

Later Mahek wears a saree and nehal praise her..

Shaurya and Karuna are in car when a ambassador follow them...Karuna looks from the mirror that ambassador is following them she gets tensed and Shaurya asks what's wrong is Everything ok ...she tells yes nothing is wrong..

Mahek is at MDH kanta tells don't work today attend the party first... Shaurya comes there and looks at mahek and tells .. today there must be 3 accident cases and 2 accident cases in PWG ..He holds her waist tightly..

Karuna reach the ambassador car and talks to someone and tells I asked you to stay away from Delhi Specially now my son is getting married I don't want any past things should come out now and hurt him...

PD tells I forgot my phone at MDH Shaurya tells I will bring it ...he takes Mahek along...PD tells he needs a reason to Romance...they come at MDh and Shaurya holds her again...she asks is that the reason u gifted saree...

Mahek tells do u know what I want to do now..he tells yes I want to know.. she asks him to close his eyes...she slaps his face and run ...when she was about to hit by the car... when Shaurya saves her...he throws a stone at car ...and takes Mahek aside..and shouts at security and scolds them...he gets angry on that car driver ...ask security guard to take out the car number...Mahek hugs him and pacify her...

At restaurant there is media...and asks we heard a person marries 2 times but we haven't heard they marry the same person twice... Shaurya tells I didn't Know the marriage importance at that time now mahek made me understand that value...later they ask we heard there is one more surprise in the party..

Shaurya introduce Mahek to investors ..one of them tells she is beautiful... Shaurya holds Mahek and tells most beautiful girl... Swetlana enters the party..

after break... Swetlana insult Mahek in party

WELCOME IN ADVANCE FRIENDS...⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res! Thanks Sham! Finally the show started. I am extremely overloaded with work today. Will comment when I get a chance to breathe!

Unres...😆 PD...does Handsome really ever need an excuse to romance? He just does! He takes advantage of the moment alright 😉 😳🤣 Mehrya moments are cute. Chachi blessing Mehrya 🤗 but who is this ambassador person Maa told to stay away from Handsome. What past things can come out and hurt him? 

This Mami! Grrr why do they even bother to invite her these things 😡

Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Past is back!  And I just know Shwetlana had plan to insult Mehek today.. 
Thanks for the LU, Sham.. 😃

A treat to all.. 😛

shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Sham... Shaurie's past??? Now wht twist hs ST baba planned for all of us?? 
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update shamz
Shamz15 thumbnail
Swetlana comes and asks PD how are you ..she tells iam good witch...she later tells sorry sister... Swetlana introduce Mahek to guests that she is his first wife marrying him twice...tells Shaurya tried so many times to throw away from life but she came back in his life again...

Shaurya comes and tells let's go from here she can only talk bitter...

after break... Swetlana Throws wine on Mahek's face
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

Past is back!  And I just know Shwetlana had plan to insult Mehek today.. 

Thanks for the LU, Sham.. 😃

A treat to all.. 😛

Welcome ISya ...Yes she is doing that 
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Wine on her face??? Has she gone crazy??? God save her from Shaurya's anger now
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Thanks Sham... Shaurie's past??? Now wht twist hs ST baba planned for all of us?? 

Karuna knows everything...Drama will continue next week

Welcome Shri 😊
icerain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Wine on her face??? Has she gone crazy??? God save her from Shaurya's anger now

This may turn into a funeral