Kalankini- 1st desi gaali by a desi vamp

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Wahi hua jiske hume darr tha ki iss show me koi desi dehati gaali na bole like kalmuhi, karamjali, kulakshni and so on. But Mando ne aaj khaata khol diya Amala ko 'kalankini' bol diya. I heard this word for the 1st time. Someone shut Mando's mouth please. She is so irritating😡. I am irked with Raghu too for agreeing his sister's marriage to a rapist(We know Abeer himself is a victim but according to everyone in the show he too raped her)😡. I was urged with Rehmi for the same in Fatmagul. What if it was one of other 3 guys instead of Abeer? Wouldn't her entire life will be destroyed if she gets married to her own rapist?(it's the fact to everyone that Abeer is the rapist)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
u heard the word kalankini for the first time ?😳
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
yaar iss baat ka koi darr-varr nahi tha it was more than expected from this serial of this theme
Klaustrophillic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Star plus uses the word like every other normal word. Is it the way in which they are going to show women empowerment? ðŸ˜³ Edited by ..MysticAura.. - 7 years ago
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Bhai kalankini kaunsi badi baat hai...i couldnt boil rice so i was called one too🤣
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I heard the other 3 words mentioned in my post and some other words but not kalankini till now🤣. There would be jokes on how Mukaddas would have used these famous K words if it was an Indian show. So now its started in the Indian remake🤣.
Klaustrophillic thumbnail
mujhe laga log serious the to main bhi serious hogayi! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Kavila thumbnail
this is just the start age to Nadiyan behengi ..dekhliyo
btw mando sahi mein yaar kajab ka character banaya hai...
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
it was bound to happen after all she is one who is nagging sister in law of amala