Dev: u destroyed ur mother!

dbrk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
After watching today's segment and seeing Dev again doing the same mistake that he is blaming himself for everything, i have come to this conclusion that it is actually Dev who has made Ishwari what she is.

This is true as children we have to accept our parents exactly the way they are and the way they are not but accepting their wrongs and glorifying their mistakes we harm them. Even if parents do that with their they ruin their kids future.

It is not necessary if our parents are wrong or unreasonable only solution is to leave them but telling them that they are wrong and pointing out their unreasonable behaviour makes u better parent or child and not a bad one.

From very begining Dev has ignored Ishwari's unnecessary insecurities in name of her difficult past. At many instances preleap Dev could gauge Ishwari's insecurites but he never let himself understand the reason of it.
Dev always blamed himself if Ishwari suffered even a bit, he declared himself a bad son and sacrifed whatever made Ishwari sad.

The result is Ishwari started enjoying unshared god status in her son's life, she became so possessive about that status that his son's wife became a threat for her.

She left no stone unturned to make Sonakshi feel an outsider, never let Dev and Sonakshi live like normal couple. Finally Dev and Sonakshi seperated. Ishwari was never guilty of making her son suffer, she was sad that she was no more god to her son. She thought ok he needs a companion, if i get him married i will regain my god status. But Dev did not agree.

Today again Dev is balming himself for Ishwari's crime. Why doesnt Dev realise, hardships come evryone's life. If what Dev said is right then every widow should steal money to make her kids feed.
Ishwari was never a saint, she made an long term investment. Investment called Dev dixit. By making him study in good school ( even if she had to steal money for it), so that tomorrow he will earn and make her life better.

Dev should stop blaming himself for everything that goes wrong or sad in Ishwari's life.

It is very sad that time and again Ishwari and her insecurities are being justified in name of hardships. This is wrong message given by writers and CVs.
Even more painful is Sonakshi being a direct victim of Ishwari's insecurities is supporting her in wrong doings.

It is very difficult to understand y cant indian serials hold on to the story and its concept.
I have seen a few turkish serials online last year, even those serials were long stories but never the story looked weak or concept or plot is lost.

Edited by dbrk - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhank thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
thats ridiculous just now I made a post on it
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4838729