25.04.2017: Written Update:Zindagi ki Mahek

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 1

Shaurya puts luggage in car and the elders bless them. Shaurya holds Maheks hand while driving. She asks what's up, he says won't let go anymore. Bg-Tum ho. The duo exchange glances. Suddenly car stops. Shaurya and Mahek get down to check. They are stuck in jungle. Shaurya says car is like Kanta, unhappy seeing us. Mahek says if u say so, how will she accept u. Mahek tries to call Ratan but no network. Shaurya says no mechanic or network. Just u and me. Mahek asks Shaurya to focus on repairing car. It's night, Mahek asks Shaurya what he is up to? Shaurya comes in car and stares at her. Mahek feels shy and asks to stop staring. Shaurya holds her hand and Mahek says can see ur intentions. Shaurya holds Maheks hand and tries to close in but Mahek moves out of the car. Shaurya hugs her and says weather is bad. Let's go take cover. Shaurya chases Mahek. It's raining. Mahek and Shaurya stare at each other. Bg-Baarish. The goon hired by Kanta cribs, what a lucky guy Shaurya still alive, but how long. Mahek takes shelter and asks Shaurya to take cover. He resists. Mahek says u r wet and me too. Let me go get luggage. Shaurya offers to get her luggage. He brings the bag, it's broken and all Maheks clothes are wet. Shaurya offers his shirt to her to wear. She feels shy to change but Shaurya keep closing in. Mahek reluctantly changes while Shaurya removes his shirt. She calls to him. He removes the barrier between them and admires Mahek wearing his shirt. He says...Looking very hot. He pulls her close to him. Bg-Aise na mujhe. Mahek moves away but Shaurya closes in. He kisses her forehead. Says for changing me. Kisses her chin. Says for making me mad about u. He is about to kiss her but Mahek says please, don't, not now. Shaurya kisses her right cheek for going away from him. For understanding him and forgiving him. He is about to kiss her for saying yes to marry him. Goon arrives where they are. Mahek pushes him away and says not now. All this after marriage.Shaurya sulks. Mahek says don't want more trouble. Please. Shaurya says not upset, love u.

Someone calls out to Shaurya-Mahek. Chacha comes. He says felt u needed help.

Part 2
They reach home. Shaurya asks Mahek to go in herself. He says will come in evening. Mahek turns to leave but holds his hand and says din hold ur hand to let go. Will face good or bad together. U made mistakes and me too. Let's forget and move forward.

Part 3

Mahek knock on the door. All are shocked to see them. Chachaji checks on Mahek and apologises to Shaurya. Shaurya says I made bigger mistake. All apologize. Kanta stays quiet. She walks off before Mahek can speak to her.

Precap--All try to convince Kanta who stays locked in her room. Shaurya tells Mahek today ur name is tattooed on my chest and my name on your arm I.e. on the bracelet. He says ur mine, only mine.Edited by Armu4eva - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
For once liked the confident mehak ...instead of clumsy and naive mehak...
Thanks for the written update Armu...
Good effort buddy ⭐️
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for detailed WU 🤗
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the detailed WU, Tanu! :)