Today's SK makes me a bit nervous

DiyaKash thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
It is almost unfair even writing this. After days of whining and ranting about the intensity of the episodes, the CVs give us one that is different and has a lot of light hearted moments between the two, and I immediately get jittery. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•

I loved the episode. Both KV and SJ had their moments in acting (SJ more to me than KV). There was anguish, confession of love, Mehrya moments, new wardrobe etc etc. What more do you want? But...

For some reason, to me, the Showrya of the last few days - the all intense, on a rampage crazy man is more believable as a man in love, than the Showrya of today who was unbelievably charming. Maybe because, the last we saw him this was all an act and I tend to associate this charming, happy in love guy to the Showrya of the past. But, everytime he smiled, I couldn't help wonder if we are heading that way again...😕

The highlight to me was the return of the happy Mehak. The last 10 mts was a pleasure to watch her - new dress, newly reinforced love. A much needed respite to her and us! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hume thapad se nahi.. sk ki hassi se dar lagta h..😆
Smiley327 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiyaKash

It is almost unfair even writing this. After days of whining and ranting about the intensity of the episodes, the CVs give us one that is different and has a lot of light hearted moments between the two, and I immediately get jittery. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•

I loved the episode. Both KV and SJ had their moments in acting (SJ more to me than KV). There was anguish, confession of love, Mehrya moments, new wardrobe etc etc. What more do you want? But...

For some reason, to me, the Showrya of the last few days - the all intense, on a rampage crazy man is more believable as a man in love, than the Showrya of today who was unbelievably charming. Maybe because, the last we saw him this was all an act and I tend to associate this charming, happy in love guy to the Showrya of the past. But, everytime he smiled, I couldn't help wonder if we are heading that way again...😕

The highlight to me was the return of the happy Mehak. The last 10 mts was a pleasure to watch her - new dress, newly reinforced love. A much needed respite to her and us! 

I don't think CVs would dare the same fake drama again, possible for a misunderstanding where Mehak thinks that he cheated again...
Edited by Smiley327 - 7 years ago
DiyaKash thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmacatty

Ha ha ha... You said it best! ðŸ˜†
beckieee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It is almost unfair even writing this. After days of whining and ranting about the intensity of the episodes, the CVs give us one that is different and has a lot of light hearted moments between the two, and I immediately get jittery.😕😕

I did like her dresses and also the way it fitted her.
asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I saw many comments on fb and almost 80 percent people are doubting Sk intentions actually we can't help it SK character is like that personally I can never trust him 100 percent... Hope he behaves maturely tmrw stops himself  after seeing Mehek uncomfortable .
DiyaKash thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitag

I saw many comments on fb and almost 80 percent people are doubting Sk intentions actually we can't help it SK character is like that personally I can never trust him 100 percent... Hope he behaves maturely tmrw stops himself  after seeing Mehek uncomfortable .

I have a feeling he will. They have to drag the story a few more weeks before that. Just a teaser to keep all complaining of lack of Mehrya moments happy is what I am guessing.

But, the question is - Is Mehak uncomfortable? ðŸ˜Š They have never shown her a being one so far...Lets see..
asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I have a feeling he will. They have to drag the story a few more weeks before that. Just a teaser to keep all complaining of lack of Mehrya moments happy is what I am guessing.

But, the question is - Is Mehak uncomfortable? ðŸ˜Š They have never shown her a being one so far...Lets see..

She was not happy but kind of sacred with SK intimacy. 
Santiago24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmacatty

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mujhe SK pe koi shaq ni hai