Ankur Nayyar is the new Tej Singh in 'Prem Ya Paheli Chandrakanta'

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Ankur Nayyar is the new Tej Singh in 'Prem Ya Paheli Chandrakanta'

TNN | Updated: Apr 20, 2017, 03.23 PM IST

The Indian fantasy television show Prem ya Paheli - Chandrakanta' which is aired on Life OK, will soon see a replacement. The makers of the show have roped in Ankur Nayyar, who will be seen playing the role of Tej Singh in the show.

Zeeshan Ahmed is all set to bid adieu to the show and Ankur Nayyar will step into his shoes. As per the sources, Zeeshan has been replaced because he did not do justice to the character and the makers did not feel his performance was up to the mark.

Tej Singh is the strongest ayyar of Shivdut (Ankit Arora). He is loyal to his master and is bound to serve the throne of Navgarh. Later in the story he will be seen romancing with Chandrakanta's ayyar Chapla (Bibtri Chatterji)

Having asked about his character and the replacement, Ankur said, "When I was approached for this role, I was so excited that I immediately took it up without even asking for the character sketch. My character, Tej Singh is a phenomenal one. I am grateful to the channel and the production house for considering me for this character. This replacement thing has always worked for me. Whichever shows I have replaced, they have worked for many years. So, my fingers are crossed, hoping for a positive response."

Link :

Edited by Shaina_b - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS
Well in the pic he is looking good. 

I hope he will be able to justify the role.

Khadeja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

He is talented ..
Hopefully he is doing good.
Thanks for sharing !!!