24th April - Live Update (Confession At Taj)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with...Car is burning and Mahek's gets down out of auto and reach there ...ratan tries to stop her...the lorry driver inform Swetlana that work is done..she is happy to hear that.

Jeevan searches something in room ..kanta asks what are you looking at I will find out...she tells till when he will avoid her...he tells Unless you accept Shaurya and Mahek relation...kanta asks I can't forgive him even whole family forgives him..

Ratan and others tries to stop Mahek she asks for help to save him as he is stucked inside..

Everyone is trying to call Mahek in Sharma house her phone isn't rechable.

Shaurya breaks the car door...Mahek handles him and he fells on ground..she asks him to wake up...and tells I won't go anywhere.. Shaurya tells I love you Mahek...Mahek also replies.to his I love you and iam incomplete without you..

Doctor comes there and treats Shaurya... doctor is shocked that nothing happened to him after such a big accident... Shaurya tells it's because I got my medicine..

Ratan tells doctor it's because of their love he is saved now even I believe in their love..

Mahek hugs Shaurya and tells tomorrow morning we will leave to Delhi...he tells not in morning but in afternoon...I want to take you somewhere...

Next Morning he blind folds her and bring her near Taj Mahal...she asks where we are going...he tells if you trust me than walk straightly without asking any questions...

He take out the blind fold from her Eyes and tells this place will be a witness for our Love...Dolna song plays..

He praises about taj and compares it to their love ...that even if they die their love will always be remembered... Shaurya tells I have made many mistakes and crimes...but Love makes a person heart pure..like your love made my heart ...now there won't be any problems in our life ... there will only be love ...He takes out a ring from pocket and goes down on his knees and ask Will you let our half marriage complete and colour my life again...will you marry me ?

She nods her head and he make her wear the ring and kisses her hand ...she has tears in her eyes...they both hug each other...

Swetlana scolds the goon that how is he saved again ..search him and kill them both...finish their game..

Karuna comes and asks from backside Whose game you are planning to end...she tells I was talking about horse racing..what did she thought 

Karuna tells I know you aren't so simple trying to potray how you are ...I know that u have contact in jail and u have done that attack him in jail..

after break... Romance continue

Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res. Thanks Sham. Happy to know my Handsome is alright 😃
Unres...

Oh gosh well Chachu will avoid Chachi until one of the is dead 😆 she'll never accept Handsome. 

I am so happy Mahek finally accepts Mehrya love ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Did she really say she's incomplete without him? 

Handsome what a way to propose! So romantic... Who would have thought you can be romantic like this? 😳  I hope you mean every word you say to her Handsome 😳

Sham thank you sooo much and for the pic of course 😉
Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank u so much Sham for the LU.. U won't believe how many times I refreshed the pg just to see if u HD updated anything 
MissSikha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks dii..i couldn't catch the episode 😭
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shamz 🤗 thank you for the LU
I loved the way she was hugging him.

The scene at Taj 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Swetlana taunts against Shaurya that you brought him and made him the owner of the house...my Vicky is the Legal heir but I don't know from where you brought him
he is a illegitimate child and he will marry that middle class girl who will come and rule this house...she leaves angrily from there
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank u shamz. Svetlana always plays Cupid 😆
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the LU, Sham! ⭐️
The episode seems to be a beautiful one so far.. Can't wait to watch the proposal scene 
MissSikha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Waiting for next update Edited by Mehryakhanna026 - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Thank u so much Sham for the LU.. U won't believe how many times I refreshed the pg just to see if u HD updated anything 

Shri I was early today at 8.18...My thread will always be ready..But when I tried to post...I automatically got logged out😲